What's new

Dollar reaches new high, soars past Rs210 in interbank trade

I thought we will hit 300PKR/USD by the mid of the year but they are proving me wrong. :D

The neutrals abetted this whole operation.

All evidence points to Bajwa and co. The public knows it well. And Imran Khan is doing a good job reinforcing the message.

Bajwa can salute the same crooks who took him, his men and his institution to the cleaners for all I care. He will be remembered as the worse general in history.

With all the abuses, curses and swearings coming his way, hope he never remains peace with himself.

Lets see IMF turning the screws and telling the generals to cut down their budget. That will be a good sight.

The neutrals abetted this whole operation
Indeed. They have been nose deep in Pakistan's politics since at least 1950s. Sometimes quite brutally like in 1999 with triple one brigade soldiers pole vaulting over the fence to PTV while the whole world watched.

Thus given the context when they suddenly went into 'neutral mode' recently was in fact aiding and abetting the regime change operation. My feeling is the US made it's displeasure known to Bajwa and since he has no gonads he then backed off. The jackal;s that were gathering and barking for blood smelt the opportunity and went in for the kill. I was wink, wink.

People ask if there was conspiracy. These fcukers expect us to provide a gun, smoking and fingerprints with DNA sample on it. In real world such conspiracies never leave any real evidence. One can only see by context and make a informed guess.

Fact is US administration made a move, which had the effect of lining up all the pawns in Pakistan in perfect line and syncronise their actions leading to regime change. Each party had their self interest and not Pakistan's interest.

The biggest culprit is Bajwa because he could have stopped the disaster you see unfolding in Pakistan.

The biggest culprit is Bajwa because he could have stopped the disaster you see unfolding in Pakistan.
What are our options now? Imran Khan policy of wait and see looks counter productive (his waiting for the courts consent to do the next protest that's no different asking then Bajwa or the drug lord Rana) , the traitors have every key major institution in their grasp including the vital courts they are pardoning or simply ignoring their own violations as they see fit. We won't have free and fair elections that a given with Bajwa's owned picked election comissioner.. I only see the peoples revolution as the only antidote to this cancer we call the establishment, but as days go on this seems less likely, I thought the AZADI March would perhaps would be the coup de grâce moment, but like many ended up being disillusioned due to its swift unsatisfactory conclusion. We are unlikely to get a leader like Imran Khan who can unite the country ( it took him two decades of struggle make his mark), I'm perplexed what is going to his mind i.e. is his strategy henceforth, perhaps you could shed some light?

@Norwegian @Mangus Ortus Novem @Patriot forever @PakSword et al.. *

Last edited:
Makes your heart sink to see what’s happening to the country.

At this rate, dollar will cross 300 by the time elections come up

This isn’t why our ancestors struggled to give us freedom!!!

Yar agar mein $ me earn karun aur spend rupees mein karu to Pakistan mein guzara kesa hai??

Makes your heart sink to see what’s happening to the country.

At this rate, dollar will cross 300 by the time elections come up

This isn’t why our ancestors struggled to give us freedom!!!
Bajwey ka abbu Dajjal aney wala hai issi liye tamam non compliant Muslim countries mein ye sab kuch ho ra hai.

Some Muslim countries are complicit, some are active threats and some are neutralised threats. To this 'Great Project'.

Pakistan has just entered the "neutral-ised" list once again.

@Dual Wielder bhai ap bi tawaja karo is post par.

Dont know where r u living but their is no recession..
You dont get recession in 1 month

In one year time we will hear the news that recession started in 2022. That's how all historically recessions have been identified. Recession is always a lagging indicator.

How the office of DGISPR has fallen since the days of Ghafoor has just been an incredible sight to have witnessed.

In one year time we will hear the news that recession started in 2022. That's how all historically recessions have been identified. Recession is always a lagging indicator.
Yes we are most certainly already in a recession. There will be another 50bps rate hike in July and again in September. Fun times ahead, and not just for Pakistan

Remittences shouldnt lag..job market is strong and most remittances comes from GCC

Back
Top Bottom