What's new

Dollar reaches new high, soars past Rs210 in interbank trade

Yo DG ISpr where you at? hiding in a cave now? We would like another economy lesson from you leeches!!!!! :lol:
1655296203289.png

Why o why would ISPR do a press conference at this time when the mood of public is to bash everything related to the generals.

Looks like the oversized ISPR are having a brain freeze.
No, I think at this point they are mocking the very people they are robbing. It's like, hey I robbed you, but now I am also going to make fun of you, but you can't do anything since you have no power.

The US dollar continued to extend gains on Wednesday as it reached yet another record high of more than Rs206 amid increasing demand for the international currency and a dearth of inflows while talks with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on the resumption of a $6 billion loan programme remain inconclusive.

The increase in the value of the dollar compared to the rupee is now almost a daily occurrence.

Don't you dare criticize the neutrals for this fck up!
View attachment 854068

@Wood @maithil @ziaulislam @farok84 @Ssan @VCheng @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @Dual Wielder @RescueRanger @Indus Pakistan @AZ1 @Path-Finder @koolio @Verve @Zibago
Shukria lumber 1

USD to PKR​

as per Pakistan Open Market

Wednesday 15th of June 2022 07:05:09 PM - The current USD to PKR buying exchange rate is 208 as per Pakistan Open Market and USD/PKR selling exchange rate for 1 US Dollar is PKR 208.​

It is good to see that the people of Pakistan are enjoying zero respite.

Bajwa doesn't seem to care with his screw up, his going full trottle destroying the country.. Mir Jaffar would envy him

Bajwa's interns at work.

Bajwa doesn't seem to care with his screw up, his going full trottle destroying the country.. Mir Jaffar would envy him
Why would he care? He wants this to happen, this is the mission given to him by his masters, and like a fat pig, he is gona go all the way.

Even the Indians have stopped vouching now for their COAS and favorite political party PML-N. Terrible mess.

PDM has the herculean task of renegotiating IPP agreements with China in order to continue with the IMF program. Shahbaz should succeed where Imran has failed. Perhaps this is an opportunity to win over his detractors. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom