What's new

Dollar now hitting 221 rupees

I remember looking at cad 40 pkr vs Canadian 1 in 1999. Now it's 160 which is almost 4x increase.

Thank you establishment (Bajwa and co) and Terrorist corrupt criminal mafias PMLN and PPP for destroying Pakistan.. never ever forgive this third class Mercenary army establishment who work for Americans.. ******* ke bachay

Artificial / Systemic uncertainty is being created to discredit PTI but surely the decisions are taken by the center / federal government NOT THE PROVINCES.

Kab aik lakh ka aik dollar hoga to us bandy ko 21 lakh de doon ga jis ke deny hain

That’s a big jump

British pound I checked yesterday was 247 and today I checked it’s over 260.

Thank you establishment (Bajwa and co) and Terrorist corrupt criminal mafias PMLN and PPP for destroying Pakistan.. never ever forgive this third class Mercenary army establishment who work for Americans.. ******* ke bachay
You are unbelievable, to the point where I am actually now pissed off at your ignorance and sheer stupidity!

Facts to shame you wouldn't really work but still:

1. Imran Khan left the reserves literally empty (4 Billion net is not even enough for 2 months!).
2. Imran Khan ensured that our relations with powerful countries such as the US and UK and unions such as EU was ruined and he wasn't satisfied there, he literally pissed off the Chinese and the Saudis too!!!
3. Imran Khan ensured that the people of Pakistan would suffer massively with the eventual and inevitable shocking rise in petrol and electricity prices by the incoming Government when he froze the cost of petrol and lowered the cost of electricity despite the rising cost of oil globally and the USD getting stronger too. That move sabotaged IMF program too and all this was against the people of Pakistan as we ended up paying for all that and not Shahbaz Sharif or Zardari and co.!!

And finally, Shahbaz Sharif can do exactly what Imran Khan did and lower the cost of petrol to 100/liter and lower the cost of electricity to 15/unit which would mean hundreds of billions in subsidy every month. After these populist moves, Shahbaz can call in elections and ensure that IK gets the Government; IMF program will never resume and Pakistan will 100% default in 2 months. And then people like you can beat drums and pray that your Imran Khan magically spout dollars from his mouth which can produce almost anything to get Pakistan out of the crisis.

Sri Lanka situation would seem miniscule compared to what is going to erupt in Pakistan. We have 10x more population.

74 saal kashmir ka manjan becha, arbon dollar ka budget lete rahy, lost East Pakistan, ab choron ki government musallat kardi. Mulk ka dewalia bhi kardia.

Sri Lanka situation would seem miniscule compared to what is going to erupt in Pakistan. We have 10x more population.

74 saal kashmir ka manjan becha, arbon dollar ka budget lete rahy, lost East Pakistan, ab choron ki government musallat kardi. Mulk ka dewalia bhi kardia.
Choron ki musallat ker di lekin dakoo aur tabahi ki to khatam ker di na kam se kam. Tabahi khan was hell bent on destroying Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom