1688513000497.png

dollar destroyed
thank you ishaq dar sahab

dollar drops massively to 275..record drop

Attachments

• 1688513003696.png
    1688513003696.png
    125.2 KB · Views: 32
Lol…real value of the dollar is in open market , where dollar is not available, no one is selling dollars :lol:

You do know we have to pay $25B in the next 12 months ?
PDM dumbos won't answer that question since they are too busy celebrating a measly temporary 3 billion dollar loan deal from IMF.

PDM dumbos won't answer that question since they are too busy celebrating a measly temporary 3 billion dollar loan deal from IMF.

a loan that carries interest... with decreasing exports every month, remittances, and zero investment don't see how they will even pay this off.

no professional I met wants to stay in Pakistan and what is worse they want to take all their families out so need to send their remittances also.

Long term with out Khan coming back with a solid authority Pakistan is domed. No body will do business with crooks and people who don't uphold contracts, they just don't seem to understand that.

Who wants to do business with these crooks in charge. Nothing will change for better until these parasites are gone, due to establishments meddling Pakistan is set back at least many decades.

Fake economy ke fake daway today increase by 2.5 rupees

You do know we have to pay $25B in the next 12 months ?
We can print off dollars that is a solutionif nothing works we have plenty of roads motor ways and dams to privatize at through away prices at time of crisis

So no need to be dramatic

1 £ still 3.51 PKR. Lovin’ it!
I don't know why overseas support Khan

The longer the turmoil the better it is for us

I mean I was feeling pretty bad the other day when dollar went from 320 in black to 280.

It's bummer I was expecting 400

The future is bleak. If you look at the numbers of this recent budget.....Math is the truth. Everything else is subjectivity in some way! We essentially have no money and aren`t even striving to earn some! We are putting bandage on a cancer by borrowing and it has reached to a point where all of the tax money is not enough to pay interest and than you have a large military which Pakistan can no longer support. The talk of necessity of military power needs to be put to bed cuz in time of war, we will be done for within a week even if qwe spend like we have for 70 years! Instead of reforms, govt will spend these new loans for winning elections and than next year we will beg again and than next year till we will default. I was hoping that Pakistan had defaulted this year. Might be the stimulus to do reforms. There is no way out and the longer we wait, the worse its going to get for the public.

abay chay patwari with fake flag !

jub import start hon gi, jaisa k imf ne bola, to dollar phir urray ga f16 ki tarah.

Back
Top Bottom