What's new

Responsibility has to be fixed for 'financial apocalypse' in Pakistan: ,.,.

Best Accountants from Army who provide Hiluxes for their foot soldiers to die on.

That chaprasi issue was not about banking controls. That guy was an actual person and made a legitimate transfer. He got caught because there was transaction history.
The issue with money transfers is due to people like chaprasis being used to transfer in smaller amounts or alternative methods like cash transport.

May i suggest thinking and learning a little more before you just post for the sake of posting ?

I've done this for 2 countries, ( and pakistan is NOT one of them ).

May i suggest thinking and learning a little more before you just post for the sake of posting ?

I've done this for 2 countries, ( and pakistan is NOT one of them ).
So its a you know who I am argument rather than this is what I know. Very much expected in a Pakistani forum.

I don't see in the article exactly what Dar did compared to Miftah? If we cannot see exactly what happened we cannot fix responsibility.
Dar didn't do anything. He sat in his office (or home), furiously thumbing through scriptures and making difficult decision like which verse to place on Twitter today. When he got bored with this 'work', he immersed himself in his pet Five-Year-Plan to bring Sharia law to banking. Currency crisis? What currency crisis, that will be handled by God since he created this country. It is His responsibility. Why should I poke my nose into the affairs of the Almighty?

State bank has strict control of all procedures of private banks + a record of their transactional history.

Lol... You must be confusing Pakistan with a country that has a robust banking system!!!... Lol.

State Bank is as much a Joker institution as anything else.

Tarin demands Dar’s resignation as Pakistan ‘nears’ bankruptcy

I don't care for the politics; but this is unarguable:
The epic failure of his ‘dollar peg’ policy showcased again why we believe he is unfit for this job, with a complete lack of basic understanding of markets and economic policy,” Mr Tarin said while chiding the PML-N leader.

Claiming Mr Dar has a “poor understanding of economic policymaking”, ...

Another sophisticated analysis of How Dar failed Pakistan:

Ishaq Dar’s Exchange Rate Policy: Ignorance And Hubris​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom