What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

Then how did you conclude India wants to attack Pakistan ,what do we get by attacking Pakistan ,even if you give Pakistan for free we won't take it ,so tell me why would we want to attack Pakistan
It's obvious that india wants to attack and disintegrate Pakistan. This video is just one example of it

I can give you plenty more but why ruin this thread and go off topic?

just spoke to my indian servant from india.

I told him i am sorry for making fun of india's military and everything else.

He told me, its ok bro. "i dont like india too."

just spoke to my indian servant from india.

I told him i am sorry for making fun of india's military and everything else.

He told me, its ok bro. "i dont like india too."

So, whats the point here ?

@waz Is there anything that we can do to such silly off topic posts which convey nothing others than the posters immaturity ?

It's obvious that india wants to attack and disintegrate Pakistan. This video is just one example of it

Where does it say India wants to disintigrate pakistan.next time if you post a video for reference mention the where in the video you have the required info .

Please stop imagining things no one wants to disintigrate Pakistan

it is number 1 already, wake up. Number 1 in bragging :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Its men's nature to have a tendency to brag n boast of his achievements.

It is acceptable to do so as long as u've earned the rights to support those bragging n boasting.

It is not acceptable when u only have words to save your ego, but no results underneath. 'We will do' is different from 'It is done'.

Thus, Indians are looked down n detested all over the world. When India comes to mind, one can only think of dirty streets filled with rampaging rapists n ppl defecating openly by the side of the road.

Via my interactions with them in real life n on the internet- Indians lie habitually both online n offline.

PS i once caught my Indian female colleague lying right in the face(amongst other occassions) n despite that, she could stubornly keep up with the act as if things indeed happened as what she claimed. She even complained to our superior about me.

Last edited:
Inspite of being humiliated by their land being under occupation, xi still had to praise Modi and India in a open forum.
And Modi is going to china in a few days to be waited hands and foot on by xi again.
Xi and other Chinese will have to smile and act as if all is good , piling on the humiliation for the chinese.

Inspite of being humiliated by their land being under occupation, xi still had to praise Modi and India in a open forum.
And Modi is going to china in a few days to be waited hands and foot on by xi again.
Xi and other Chinese will have to smile and act as if all is good , piling on the humiliation for the chinese.

Wait, modi is the 1going to china? Not the other way rd ?

The Emperor would be waiting of your tribute.

LOL.

Wait, modi is the 1going to china? Not the other way rd ?

The Emperor would be waiting of your tribute.

LOL.
BRICS summit being held in September in cheen.
Last year was in India.

Of course xi is a emperor , a unelected dictator. We agree on that. Bad for his own countrymen living without freedom.

BRICS summit being held in September in cheen.
Last year was in India.

Of course xi is a emperor , a unelected dictator. We agree on that. Bad for his own countrymen living without freedom.
India can always boycott the summit- just like she did for OBOR.

I repeat:

The Emperor would be waiting for your tribute

I repeat:

Actually you seem to have better understanding of master slave relationship and no body knows with what you will return your master.
India knows much better what to do or what not to do and at least read for what PM of India is going are you invited?

I repeat:

OBOR was not joined by India. So it's a failed undertaking.
While BRICS would be a failure without our presence. Xi has already begged Modi to attend and we accepted.
Xi will be chauffeuring Modi around .

Only thing looking to disintegrate Pakistan is the extremism and fundamentalism therein, and only thing stopping the country from implosion are the saner voices within the country.

Back
Top Bottom