What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

As per you logic you know you can't defeat Afghanistan that's why you don't attack them inspite of crying all the problems in your country come from Afghanistan.
You don't attack India inspite of telling yourself and your generations you will take Kashmir from us.
Ask mushy why he started kargil ,what did he lose to Indians inspite of trying and lost best of his men before he became the general of your army.if you find out you will know we cut you again after 71.
What kind of logic is that? We have a problem with some ungrateful afghans in our country that doesn't mean we attack them. indians also complain about bangladeshis coming into their country on this forum alot,Why don't you attack them?

Some Pakistanis do claim IoK will become a Part of Pakistan but never wanted to attack or hurt innocent people. indians on the other hand believe in akhand bharat and godse's ashes will forver remain in a urn.

You had a great numerical advantage over Mushy in kargil war why did it take you over 2 months to recapture the peaks? Despite all your effort even till now some peaks are still under PA control. What a way to cut us.

What kind of logic is that? We have a problem with some ungrateful afghans in our country that doesn't mean we attack them. indians also complain about bangladeshis coming into their country on this forum alot,Why don't you attack them?

Some Pakistanis do claim IoK will become a Part of Pakistan but never wanted to attack or hurt innocent people. indians on the other hand believe in akhand bharat and godse's ashes will forver remain in a urn.

You had a great numerical advantage over Mushy in kargil war why did it take you over 2 months to recapture the peaks? Despite all your effort even till now some peaks are still under PA control. What a way to cut us.
Then how did you conclude India wants to attack Pakistan ,what do we get by attacking Pakistan ,even if you give Pakistan for free we won't take it ,so tell me why would we want to attack Pakistan

Then how did you conclude India wants to attack Pakistan ,what do we get by attacking Pakistan ,even if you give Pakistan for free we won't take it ,so tell me why would we want to attack Pakistan

But im looking forward to the future, cause pakistan gonna reduce india's size because of illegal occupation of kashmir

But im looking forward to the future, cause pakistan gonna reduce india's size because of illegal occupation of kashmir
Yeah you can keep looking forward .I feel sorry for you that you can't even display your own flags:china:

Lol that's what Indian think, @SingaporeGuy got my full respect and thanks...we're very appreciate of any brothers support us regardless where they live.

you must be reading lots of global times huh buddy? good for you, reading improves you and lets you be a good human being, keep on reading global times and this funny singapur guy posts here.

i can see what you guys doing, giving each other thumbs (if you can see the pun) and showing respect by giving thumbs.

Pakistan size in itself is going to reduce soon.

Even if china fires a cruise missile into new delhi tomorrow there is nothing india can do except retaliate 1:1 but for info, UNSC and united nations will never come to india help bcos india not part of united nations security council...u all can only suck thumb hard

Even if china fires a cruise missile into new delhi tomorrow there is nothing india can do except retaliate 1:1 but for info, UNSC and united nations will never come to india help bcos india not part of united nations security council...u all can only suck thumb hard
Do you think unsc will come to chinas help? Only rogue nations like Pak and china will make noise.

for this post you will get lots of thumbs from your chini masters, well done.

you talk lot about firing missiles, but your masters are not even firing a bullet.. why?i have a suggestion for you, take a rifle and go to border and try to fire a bullet on my proud army and see what happens. my western neighbor army already know answer to this, its high time you also know now.

Wow, the iq level

for this post you will get lots of thumbs from your chini masters, well done.

you talk lot about firing missiles, but your masters are not even firing a bullet.. why?i have a suggestion for you, take a rifle and go to border and try to fire a bullet on my proud army and see what happens. my western neighbor army already know answer to this, its high time you also know now.

Doesnt matter, ur slum people will offer to be shot bcos they can sell the scrap bullet for $$

India gdp per capita is half the gdp per capita of phillippines

Doesnt matter, ur slum people will offer to be shot bcos they can sell the scrap bullet for $$

India gdp per capita is half the gdp per capita of phillippines

now you are truly rattled, and telling me all kinds of numbers. Tell me what matters here and not something like your shirt size is 22.
come on, your masters are watching this thread and you better make them happy otherwise you know this other guys the faithfulguy is lost forever, must be buried somewhere in chin.

now you are truly rattled, and telling me all kinds of numbers. Tell me what matters here and not something like your shirt size is 22.
come on, your masters are watching this thread and you better make them happy otherwise you know this other guys the faithfulguy is lost forever, must be buried somewhere in chin.

U better stay off the internet and make some money to make ur family proud.

According to imf and world bank, the singaporean is 30 times richer than indian

Back
Top Bottom