What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

Sri Lanka was under India's thumb several times. Manhandled several times as well.

Sri Lanka was never under India's thumb. Sure India tried that in 1980s but got rifle butted by Sri Lankans. India can try again but the outcome would be the same.

They bring up the USA that has problem commiting forces in korea, syria, afghanistan, iraq and vietnam.

even mighty usa dares not use nuclear strike for fear of reprisal in korea
Man,none,not even Chinese members are not giving you a respect here. You are just a joker here.

Man,none,not even Chinese members are not giving you a respect here. You are just a joker here.

I think no members give india respect here.

With such a shit military that loses to china on every aspect, i think a few bombing runs enough to finish all yer bases

The only thing india military is good for, is to supply foreign military companies with funds to sustain operations.

Other den that it brings no actual tangible value to the world.

The only thing india military is good for, is to supply foreign military companies with funds to sustain operations.

The museum piece like u doesn't deserve any reply.

I think no members give india respect here.

With such a shit military that loses to china on every aspect, i think a few bombing runs enough to finish all yer bases

So you think also? reading your posts you are like shitting from your mouth... you need to chill down like the old version of you that faithfulguy who was kicked many times here. and also read some history, with one was you claim that you are world winner? when is the last time chini soldier fired a bullet in a war?

and also why are you jumping? this is a matter between chin and Bharat, you false flagger have no country so shitting here?

Atleast our military is of the nation, not like a political party. A gurrilla warfare fighters and bunch of lunatics. Our western neighbour can tell you how shitty our army was, hahaha.

What tangible value is this false flagger bringing to this forum, huh? guys, kick him as every word from his begging of kick in his...

All u need to know is, china doesnt see india as worthy henxe this is what happens.

China only wants to surpass USA

oh is it so? then we are having Malabar exercise, dont say a word about it.... wait what? they are already concerned about it? ohh crybaby.

and you are the false flagger jumping with joy?

USA still lags behind china in growth rate.

All economists say china will surpass USA, only a matter of time, will it be 2030? Or 2040?

legen..... wait for it...... waiting..........waiting..............................................................w......................a..............................i.........................t....................................................i.......................................n.........................................................g.............................................................................................................

Sri Lanka was never under India's thumb. Sure India tried that in 1980s but got rifle butted by Sri Lankans. India can try again but the outcome would be the same.
Lankans are peaceful people! Why would india want to place them under it's thumb?

You know what have you guys been looking for from birth as a country ,a country which will take upon itself to fight India for Pakistan like India is fighting for Bhutan.

We fought our wars alone ,our forces train to fight alone and don't depend on some roohani thakath or some other country for victory.
Then why are your fellow countrymen mentioning Russia and USA over and over? You know you can't beat China! Heck you can't even beat Pakistan despite have numerical advantage. Just do what you do best "Lie" "Hijack history and boast".

Lankans are peaceful people! Why would india want to place them under it's thumb?

Then why are your fellow countrymen mentioning Russia and USA over and over? You know you can't beat China! Heck you can't even beat Pakistan despite have numerical advantage. Just do what you do best "Lie" "Hijack history and boast".
What do you mean by beat Pakistan ,we cut it into half and 93000 handed over unharmed if that's not defeat I don't know what is .

What do you mean by beat Pakistan ,we cut it into half and 93000 handed over unharmed if that's not defeat I don't know what is .
Actually I am ingenious way to cut it off unwanted property.

That doesnt count.

Why? It just doesnt.

Cannot explain how.

Lol indians didn't do much the bengalis did. indians took advantage of a situation because they know they can't beat Pakistan alone. Like in previous wars despite having numerical advantage over Pakistan. If you could beat Pakistan then you would have attacked already instead of talking.

Lol indians didn't do much the bengalis did. indians took advantage of a situation because they know they can't beat Pakistan alone. Like in previous wars despite having numerical advantage over Pakistan. If you could beat Pakistan then you would have attacked already instead of talking.
As per you logic you know you can't defeat Afghanistan that's why you don't attack them inspite of crying all the problems in your country come from Afghanistan.
You don't attack India inspite of telling yourself and your generations you will take Kashmir from us.
Ask mushy why he started kargil ,what did he lose to Indians inspite of trying and lost best of his men before he became the general of your army.if you find out you will know we cut you again after 71.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom