What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

Got it... BUt you need to see the history as well dear, In 62 it was a surprise attack. in 87 Chinese tried the same thing in Sikkim, when you replied by mounting our troops they backed off. there's no more retreating thos areas are dominated by IA/IAF presence, Chinese are at the vulnerable place there inspite of whatever machinery they've.

Chinese are escalating the situation and if your statements about India dominating that particular region are true, the Chinese going up on escalation ladder will not make sense.

DELUSIONAL

There's i.n.d.i.a in it.

Do u know how this shit will go? Simple.

China is basically the USA now without aircraft carriers.

India military probably same strength as France now.

If anything to go, even IF india summons back lord nelson, yi sun shin, genghis khan, chandragupta, sun tzu, alexander the great, eisenhower, macarthur plus mobilises its entire male youth including you, there will no way it wont be a BLOODBATH by China.

The only difference is what kind of drugs u guys are taking.

Will it be cyanide or ecstacy/heroin?

Lets Bet. I say Chinese will chicken out and border will remain un changed.

I reckon China is getting a taste of its own medicine. In SCS, their strategic approach is that bigger/powerful aka US won't fight a war for sake of few islands getting militarised. And now India is doing the same, bigger/powerful aka China, won't go to a war with India due to Bhutanese land. Cliche proven, which goes around comes back around...

Chinese are escalating the situation and if your statements about India dominating that particular region are true, the Chinese going up on escalation ladder will not make sense.

First of all China cannot touch India. In your dream world they invade India... Then what? Pakistan is already their BitC4

First of all China cannot touch India. In your dream world they invade India... Then what? Pakistan is already their BitC4

India is a third world poor country feeling good about itself being a pet dog of west but that's about it. As for Pakistan, China is our strategic ally since decades and we wish them in their endeavours towards one China policy.

I reckon China is getting a taste of its own medicine. In SCS, their strategic approach is that bigger/powerful aka US won't fight a war for sake of few islands getting militarised. And now India is doing the same, bigger/powerful aka China, won't go to a war with India due to Bhutanese land. Cliche proven, which goes around comes back around...

Lol China is not US, American willing only to fight with overwhelming superiority, China is willing to fight with equal or inferior to our enemy such as Korea war or Indian in 1962, you just make a bad mistake.

China gdp is 5 times india.

Lol China is not US, American willing only to fight with overwhelming superiority, China is willing to fight with equal or inferior to our enemy such as Korea war or Indian in 1962, you just make a bad mistake.

Problem with america is politics,
More than anything else. Half the crowd in usa is against what the other half is doing. Hardly decisive unlike WW2. China just needs to avoid attacking USA and USA wont make a go for her and is free to do what she pleases.

$600 billion defense spending still cant prevent homicides or terrorist attacks on USA soil.

Is the 1962 lesson already forgotten? Need to be reminded what kind of power China is? Still don't understand our psyche? We have been hearing for a long time that China has no modern warfare experience, i suppose it's time we have to demonstrate our Iron Fists to some of our neighbors what this colossus is capable of.

Problem with america is politics,
More than anything else. Half the crowd in usa is against what the other half is doing. Hardly decisive unlike WW2. China just needs to avoid attacking USA and USA wont make a go for her and is free to do what she pleases.

$600 billion defense spending still cant prevent homicides or terrorist attacks on USA soil.

Is the 1962 lesson already forgotten? Need to be reminded what kind of power China is? Still don't understand our psyche? We have been hearing for a long time that China has no modern warfare experience, i suppose it's time we have to demonstrate our Iron Fists to some of our neighbors what this colossus is capable of.

What's Russia;s GDP compared to China?
And who would u think would win between Russia vs China war?

Russia knows it cant win china because of porous borders and population.

But China being an ally of russia knows they need each other.

If conventional warfare is anything to go, china will win russia.

Russia is not soviet union 1945

Russia knows it cant win china because of porous borders and population.

But China being an ally of russia knows they need each other.

If conventional warfare is anything to go, china will win russia.

Russia is not soviet union 1945

That was not my question.

Back
Top Bottom