What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

Read Chinese news papers.. Chinese were the ones to chicken out first...they are the ones lowering bar every second..
Sure sure, we all know who is the chicken now.

stock-vector-cartoon-illustration-of-a-crazy-chicken-running-544612834.jpg

So all that WAR WAR Randi Rona was good for nothing.. no attack coming form China right..LOL

Funny Chinese media... we Warr...we dont war.. now we war.. now we not war... LOL
Bro, me no understand yr hinglish. China just gave a simple warning officially by uttering the word 'grave situation' and now India got scared and offer a diplomatic solution. LOL

:cheesy:
Bro, me no understand yr hinglish. China just gave a simple warning officially by uttering the word 'grave situation' and now India got scared and offer a diplomatic solution. LOL

A dog can only remember the bone or stick.

This time round China show the stick and the dog appears scared.:cheesy:

:cheesy:

A dog can only remember the bone or stick.

This time round China show the stick and the dog appears scared.:cheesy:
Let me tell you this, actually China was doing it just to poke Modi when he was in US. LOL. The border had always be poke poke run run, and China never actually made a big deal out of it, but the timing couldn't be more coincident, it was meant to create drama.

Let me tell you this, actually China was doing it just to poke Modi when he was in US. LOL. The border had always be poke poke run run, and China never actually made a big deal out of it, but the timing couldn't be more coincident, it was meant to create drama.
So truth is slowly coming out... China loves to be a thorn in the azz... thats the Chinese aukaat....

Seriously if i have an army the size of india army the first thing i will do is clean up ganges.

f*cking hell man who the hell could live in a pig sty country worse den philippines

So truth is slowly coming out... China loves to be a thorn in the azz... thats the Chinese aukaat....
LOL, we proved one point from this exercise, they did shiver in their dhoti. LOL :lol:

Seriously if i have an army the size of india army the first thing i will do is clean up ganges.

f*cking hell man who the hell could live in a pig sty country worse den philippines
I been to India and Manila, seriously speaking , they are around the same, but human waste seems to be more rampant in India, Manila is more plastic waste.

Look, this is a country who cannot even organize, coordinate and unite to clean up a drain let alone a river. This already explains alot about their organizational ability. They will be fked in a war with China. Imagine we bomb that road in Siliguri, it will take them months of political argument, responsibility pushing and blame before they would even repair it.

LOL, we proved one point from this exercise, they did shiver in their dhoti. LOL :lol:

I been to India and Manila, seriously speaking , they are around the same, but human waste seems to be more rampant in India, Manila is more plastic waste.

Look, this is a country who cannot even organize, coordinate and unite to clean up a drain let alone a river. This already explains alot about their organizational ability. They will be fked in a war with China. Imagine we bomb that road in Siliguri, it will take them months of political argument, responsibility pushing and blame before they would even repair it.
Till now .. all Chinese on this forum and internet in general have done is to rant and rant.. lets see if they ave anything substantial to talk about .. like may be the day and date when they will begin attack on India.

Till now .. all Chinese on this forum and internet in general have done is to rant and rant.. lets see if they ave anything substantial to talk about .. like may be the day and date when they will begin attack on India.

DELUSIONAL

There's i.n.d.i.a in it.

Do u know how this shit will go? Simple.

China is basically the USA now without aircraft carriers.

India military probably same strength as France now.

If anything to go, even IF india summons back lord nelson, yi sun shin, genghis khan, chandragupta, sun tzu, alexander the great, eisenhower, macarthur plus mobilises its entire male youth including you, there will no way it wont be a BLOODBATH by China.

The only difference is what kind of drugs u guys are taking.

Will it be cyanide or ecstacy/heroin?

DELUSIONAL

There's i.n.d.i.a in it.

Do u know how this shit will go? Simple.

China is basically the USA now without aircraft carriers.

India military probably same strength as France now.

If anything to go, even IF india summons back lord nelson, yi sun shin, genghis khan, chandragupta, sun tzu, alexander the great, eisenhower, macarthur plus mobilises its entire male youth including you, there will no way it wont be a BLOODBATH by China.

The only difference is what kind of drugs u guys are taking.

Will it be cyanide or ecstacy?

So you Chinese want to kill Indians on online forums with these threat statements... a Chinese army that could not handle a Vietnamese Army that was 5% of its size is now trying to threat India... LOL

And may be by the end of it ...Chinese will claim victory by claiming ..we opened a gate... LOL

Back
Top Bottom