What's new

Dokalam stand-off: 'Indian military can choose to return with dignity or be kicked out by China's PL

India is a third world poor country feeling good about itself being a pet dog of west but that's about it. As for Pakistan, China is our strategic ally since decades and we wish them in their endeavours towards one China policy.

I wish them the same. Subjugated Countries are Friendly countries.Pakistan is very friendly.

The biggest terrorist is india.

1. Illegal occupation of Kashmir
2. Breakup Bangladesh
3. Killing own people
4. Corruption
5. Poverty
6. Crime rate
7. Worse pollution than china
8. Building military ignore people
9. Not wanting to solve problems
10. Pretending that no problem haplen

Damn, now cry me a river 'Singaporean' who is apparently 30 TIMES-Richer than me!
Just remove point 1 & 2 and suddenly this reminds me of china!

Damn, now cry me a river 'Singaporean' who is apparently 30 TIMES-Richer than me!
Just remove point 1 & 2 and suddenly this reminds me of china!

u find wealthy people in the streets everywhere in singapore

For a nation of just 719 sq km thats not a lot of streets and not a lot of people! Anyways you should be elated you're 30 times richer than me an AVERAGE Indian.

Its men's nature to have a tendency to brag n boast of his achievements.

It is acceptable to do so as long as u've earned the rights to support those bragging n boasting.

It is not acceptable when u only have words to save your ego, but no results underneath. 'We will do' is different from 'It is done'.

Thus, Indians are looked down n detested all over the world. When India comes to mind, one can only think of dirty streets filled with rampaging rapists n ppl defecating openly by the side of the road.

Via my interactions with them in real life n on the internet- Indians lie habitually both online n offline.

PS i once caught my Indian female colleague lying right in the face(amongst other occassions) n despite that, she could stubornly keep up with the act as if things indeed happened as what she claimed. She even complained to our superior about me.

so women complaint about you to superiors, for molesting or what? i seriously doubt you man, you must have no family with such retard brain.
i dont think we should encourage molesters like this guys. Shut him down, he is a false flagger already but criminal too.

not sure about wealthy, but reading your posts i'm sure nuts and retards like you must be there. you have a habit it seems to shit from mouth.
I'm still sure you are faithfulguy who got kicked out many times from here.

The biggest terrorist is chin (your masters).

1. Illegal occupation of Kashmir, Vietnam, Philippines and Pakistan
2. Breakup Bhutan
3. Killing own people
4. Too much corruption
5. Poverty
6. Crime rate
7. Worse pollution
8. Building military ignore people
9. Not wanting to solve problems and create more
10. Pretending that no problem happen and cross boundaries
11. Pay people like singapurguy
12. Run newspaper like global times
13. Killing of faithfulguy
:lol: The 11th, 12th and 13th points just cracked me up.

Only thing looking to disintegrate Pakistan is the extremism and fundamentalism therein, and only thing stopping the country from implosion are the saner voices within the country.
Extremism was there when ppp was in power,It has decreased since then.
For the love of God man,can we just discuss this stand off between china and india?

Where does it say India wants to disintigrate pakistan.next time if you post a video for reference mention the where in the video you have the required info .

Please stop imagining things no one wants to disintigrate Pakistan
I don't think you went through the whole video but he mentioned several times that he wants to capture and take over Azad Kashmir, Even went as far as saying capturing most of south asia by giving a east west germany example.

I don't think you went through the whole video but he mentioned several times that he wants to capture and take over Azad Kashmir, Even went as far as saying capturing most of south asia by giving a east west germany example.
I saw the whole video ,he spoke about PHK ,it's not yours I am not saying this because we have a claim on it but you guys have been saying Kashmir can join Pakistan or remain independent.Pakistanis claim Kashmiries will deside and they have not decided to join Pakistan yet ,then how is it part of Pakistan.even if we take that land ,it's the land of Kashmiries from Pakistanies hand .we cannot break something from you which is not yours

I saw the whole video ,he spoke about PHK ,it's not yours I am not saying this because we have a claim on it but you guys have been saying Kashmir can join Pakistan or remain independent.Pakistanis claim Kashmiries will deside and they have not decided to join Pakistan yet ,then how is it part of Pakistan.even if we take that land ,it's the land of Kashmiries from Pakistanies hand .we cannot break something from you which is not yours
We all know their decision already,This is AK forces from Azad Kashmir
58551b5d186a549c688797b6254ac40a-jpg.84525

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ajk-...elebrate-independence-day-of-pakistan.443888/

I won't even bother mentioning the situation in iok because it's crystal clear.

We all know their decision already,This is AK forces from Azad Kashmir
58551b5d186a549c688797b6254ac40a-jpg.84525

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ajk-...elebrate-independence-day-of-pakistan.443888/

I won't even bother mentioning the situation in iok because it's crystal clear.
I am not sure what you are trying to prove ,we have problems in 4-5 districts in Kashmir that too in and around cities .where sunnies are in numbers .you should see these pockets after Friday prayers .lol
images

These are Kashmiries joining the Indian army.

I wish them the same. Subjugated Countries are Friendly countries.Pakistan is very friendly.

Read my post again sunshine and along it the history of Pak-China relationship. We were with them when the rest of world turned their backs on them. It's a partnership based on mutual respect.

Read my post again sunshine and along it the history of Pak-China relationship. We were with them when the rest of world turned their backs on them. It's a partnership based on mutual respect.

BS!
Pakistan can't do a sh*t about India, it either needs China or US to control India all the time. What are you alone? whats your aukaad?
ghanta bc...

Extremism was there when ppp was in power,It has decreased since then.
For the love of God man,can we just discuss this stand off between china and india?

Its between India and China and Pakistan must stay away, Pakistan should know this.

Back
Top Bottom