What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

How old are you? 16? you want me to compromise my own safety by posting my pic in a Pakistani forum just to prove how less brown my skin is ? What a clown :lol:
Lol like you work for the agencies. :rofl:
Senior indian members have posted their pics on this forum and never got picked up.
For the the less brown part...:omghaha:

I live in UAE.. Most of the Indians are pathetic looking, while most of the Pakistanis are good looking..

I bet you guys get extra hugs and kisses from the rest of the world for being so good looking, lmao :rofl:

If there is anything I have learned from PDF that all Pakistanis are basically Scandinavians in their own bubbles :enjoy:

I bet you guys get extra hugs and kisses from the rest of the world for being so good looking, lmao :rofl:

If there is anything I have learned from PDF that all Pakistanis are basically Scandinavians in their own bubbles :enjoy:

I know some Pakistani who get extra hugs and kisses on some specific parts of their bodies from Indians.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mujh se trolling karega main ghuss ke phat jaunga..

Abhi neend aarahi hai warna waat lagadeta teri..

it is an open Pakistani forum you are free to comment on any india china affairs , its not as if it is run by an indians that these attention seekers can go around instructing anyone where to comment or not. We entertain them here because we enjoy insulting them ,banning them then watching them crawl back up to same forums to get insulted more. These indians straight up barge into any pakistans internal affairs threads and have gall to tell same pakistani or other nationalities to not comment on their issues, they get so shameless that they even mock pakistani cancer patients seeking treatment in india but spend 24 hours on almost all pakistani forums available out there.

Funny no one except only indians ever likes to join and post on their own indian forums, they are so hate filled that their own indians dont want to visit them LMAO

Top post. Bro. Couldn't have said it better.agree with everything you said from start to finish, about them!

That is just sad mocking a cancer patient going there for a treatment it's not like they are giving it for free, he is paying for it with his own money like others in this regard which in return benefiting the economy. How evil these people can get! Cancer is no joke, sados have no human feelings. The Hinduvta movement (whatever it is) has brainwashed them into be ultra-nationalistic and dislike others regardless of whatever the others are.

One thing can be visible from a mile, they are Ultra-double-standard.Some of them go around to other nations sections to troll but, but, if anyone else makes any comment on a matter regarding India then; they become agitated, anxious, concerned and even some start to cry.but when it comes to them it's okay for them to go around trolling others? Such munafiquns never seen before, something their blood proper haramis!

See @friendly_troll96 this is the reason I don't post my pic here, you Pakistanis has a weird obsession for blowing up stuffs, calm down have a glass of water and don't blow up anything man, this is just a stupid forum debate.
Lol read his post again, you seem to have missed something: :lol:
Mujh se trolling karega main ghuss ke phat jaunga.
wese i'd rather have tagged PakSword. :p:

Hey @friendly_troll96 @Ocean @PakSword

I have an interesting proposition, since you guys don't look south Asian at all why not requesting your leading scientist Mr. Water Car Engineer to transport you all back to Scandinavia, the land where you truly belong ? It will help elevating the status of your passport too.

BTW I head that Dr. A Q Khan previously endorsed all of his theories, I am sure if both scientific pioneers sits together, they will surely figure something out.

I have an interesting proposition, since you guys don't look south Asian at all why not requesting your leading scientist Mr. Water Car Engineer to transport you all back to Scandinavia, the land where you truly belong ? It will help elevating the status of your passport too.

BTW I head that Dr. A Q Khan previously endorsed all of his theories, I am sure if both scientific pioneers sits together, they will surely figure something out.
because fukc you that's why.

Nahi kakay we are not scandinavians , we are indic and iranic , and central asian races. True Scandinavians offsprings are west bengalis as they invented Rasgulla which is fairer than the fairest european.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Naah, not one bit, you're free to believe it did though. Because it'd hurt you if you knew your attempt at trolling fell flat.
-
What was your old handle? Took you for a newbie. :lol:
Bechara bachpan say scandinavians say inferiority complex ka shikar hai , hence keeps mentioning them again and again. In pakistan majoirty people dont even know what Scandinavia means LMAO or even pronounce it . the most some would claim are arab lineages , andmajority population have local ethnicity tribes surnames attached to their names and yet delusional indians try to portray that all pakistanis claim some foreign ancestory,

Back
Top Bottom