What's new

Dokalam stand-off: Chinese media warns India, says be prepared for ‘all-out confrontation’

Ping pong army which slammed MIGHTY 11 Feet tall indians around like a worthless ping pong ball in 62? LMAO or those who got their dhotis wet by NLI mujahideens in kargil.

Rich coming from a 2 feet tall west bengali LMAO.
saw west bangli faujis for the first time in the thread about china attacking india. they do look dedh-footiye and ugly at that.

saw west bangli faujis for the first time in the thread about china attacking india. they do look dedh-footiye and ugly at that.
I met many Pakistanis during my stay in Dubai, most of my bro's colleagues are Pakistanis there, they all look very similar to us, no blondie no blue eyed white skinned guys, in fact some were a shed or two darker than me.

I guess only PDF Pakistanis can trace their lineage back to the Vikings :rofl:

Rich coming from a guy whose country never won a single war in history:lol:

Why are you taking it personally? Is it because I insulted your masters? What a pathetic and slavish attitude!!

Please read up about 62 war, about ping pong human wave and what odds we were facing and of course Neheru's stupidity and misjudgment. What about Kargil war? We beaten you fair and square, not sure what BS you people are fed in Pakistan.

BTW Bengalis contributed more to the world than all the Pakistani races combined, be it poetry, art, literature or science, Kolkata is called the cultural capital of India for a reason, compared to us you guys are like cavemen.:lol:

Alright, do your thing I mean chearleading to your heart's content :tup:
LMAO lagta hai may nay apnay 2 feet kay kalay say bengali Rasgullay ka dil ziada hee zakhmi kar diya.

Yaar guts check karo zara. racism is my pet peeve and him despite being a bengali himself is making racists remarks on Chinese. Ya tau khud ki koi height ya bhooti ho.

I met many Pakistanis during my stay in Dubai, most of my bro's colleagues are Pakistanis there, they all look very similar to us, no blondie no blue eyed white skinned guys, in fact some were a shed or two darker than me.

Oh nahi rasgullay goron kay asal pure descendants to tum log ho , bass goray tumhain own nahi kartay. LMAO.

LMAO lagta hai may nay apnay 2 feet kay kalay say bengali Rasgullay ka dil ziada hee zakhmi kar diya.

Oh nahi rasgullay goron kay asal pure descendants to tum log ho , bass goray tumhain own nahi kartay. LMAO.

Crawl back to your cave neanderthal, don't want you to get droned cuz of me :lol:

Shukr manao ke this forum belongs to you, my hands are tied here, any other neutral forum I would have ripped you a new one by now.

Here's the deal: you post your pic i'll post mine. :rolleyes:
Btw I've seen 12-14 of pdf indians on fb, they actually look uglier than a regular indian. I know pdf handles of some of them but won't tag them. I'm sure they'll call me all sorts of names if they came across this post because I used to be friends with them. :rofl:

Yaar guts check karo zara. racism is my pet peeve and him despite being a bengali himself is making racists remarks on Chinese. Ya tau khud ki koi height ya bhooti ho.

Ya tau khud ki koi height ya bhooti ho.
lmao i use this word a lot.
mn ne kai pdf indians dekhe hve hn fb pe. rajj k sohnay hn. :rofl:

Shukr manao ke this forum belongs to you, my hands are tied here, any other neutral forum I would have ripped you a new one by now.
Tch tch jo bahadur hota hai woh har forum pay bahadur hota hai. Tau rip kar day ,ho ja ban , pakistanis tau cave dwellers hain abbay rasgullay tujhay hamaray iss cave may bethnay ki kya jaroorat hai? Ban ho aur mukti lay LMAO

Here's the deal: you post your pic i'll post mine. :rolleyes:
Btw I've seen 12-14 of pdf indians on fb, they actually look uglier than a regular indian. I know pdf handles of some of them but won't tag them. I'm sure they'll call me all sorts of names if they came across this post because I used to be friends with them. :rofl:

How old are you? 16? you want me to compromise my own safety by posting my pic in a Pakistani forum just to prove how less brown my skin is ? What a clown :lol:

Abbay Rasgullay i am already sitting in my cave, pdf hamara hee cave hai. Ab apni ijjat ki hifajat kay leeay kaheen chup ja
Pakistanis using words like "Izzat" and "Hifazat" always makes me chuckle :lol:

Tch tch jo bahadur hota hai woh har forum pay bahadur hota hai. Tau rip kar day ,ho ja ban , pakistanis tau cave dwellers hain abbay rasgullay tujhay hamaray iss cave may bethnay ki kya jaroorat hai? Ban ho aur mukti lay LMAO

If get banned I would miss you jokers, I don't want that :enjoy:

gaye k bachay hn bejuban. bas kar den paap lagay ga. :rofl:

How old are you? 16? you want me to compromise my own safety by posting my pic in a Pakistani forum just to prove how less brown my skin is ? What a clown :lol:

Pakistanis using words like "Izzat" and "Hifazat" always makes me chuckle :lol:
Tu chuckle hee kar sakta hai aur kuch hona bhi nahi hai teray say meray golu Rasgullay

I live in UAE.. Most of the Indians are pathetic looking, while most of the Pakistanis are good looking..

Back
Top Bottom