What's new

Doka La face-off: Round 1 to India

cos u guys are not strong. Kashmir obviously belongs to pakistan yet you guys go take it.

Does the name kashmir even sound indian?
Its a pakistani name.

:o: :o:

Ok, you are obviously on some good stuff. Aren't drugs banned in Singapore? :dance3: :dance3:

Regarding you earlier post about Indians and Pakistanis being weak because they allowed themselves to be colonized, please explain how the might Asiatic yellow race fared against the whites or even against the Japanese?

I won't go into the history of my people because it will obviously be lost on you.

But anyway, WTF does that have anything to do with 2017?

Oh man not even a single shot fired and Gurkhas started hunting you guys in your dreams .....

The Gorkha for you ;) One image for your dreams
upload_2017-7-2_11-1-33.jpeg

The only unit in india who can fight china is the gurkhas.

But how many gurkha units can you guys muster?

your gurkhas have limited access to other defense commands as well

:o: :o:

Ok, you are obviously on some good stuff. Aren't drugs banned in Singapore? :dance3: :dance3:

Regarding you earlier post about Indians and Pakistanis being weak because they allowed themselves to be colonized, please explain how the might Asiatic yellow race fared against the whites or even against the Japanese?

I won't go into the history of my people because it will obviously be lost on you.

But anyway, WTF does that have anything to do with 2017?

its not a matter of just being colonised.

Its only because india so willingly gave up its country and all of its decision making hence everything went downhill since.

And even after the british left the country did not prosper one bit unlike singapore or hong kong.

do u not remember that nehru's poor decision making costed the country aksai chin in 1962.

arunachal pradesh might have fallen if not for the kindness of the chinese

cos u guys are not strong. Kashmir obviously belongs to pakistan yet you guys go take it.

Does the name kashmir even sound indian?
Its a pakistani name.

Mr. Troll as well as false flagger, you need to understand word Kashmir is derived from hindu rishi kashyap, you can go and read whole about it. BTW, do you even know where Singapore is located in Map? also are you in pay roll of Chinese troll army? Or on of there iron brothers one?

so willingly

That's the thing, this just shows your ignorance. Punjab fought two very bloody wars against the Brits and we claim victory in the first war in which the Queen's units were routed badly and dropped their colors. Other parts of India fought as well. We did lose in the end though but so did half the world against the British!

You have to understand that there was no India before the British arrived. They just defeated a bunch of smaller interwarring kingdoms.

And even after the british left the country did not prosper one bit unlike singapore or hong kong.

Yes, agree. Indians haven't showed the leadership and vision to develop their country. Props to China, Singapore and Hong Kong.

do u not remember that nehru's poor decision making costed the country aksai chin in 1962.

arunachal pradesh might have fallen if not for the kindness of the chinese

Well, arguably he didn't deploy the full spectrum of military options available to him otherwise it could have been a more even fight. However, that was 1962 and this is 2017. India is nowhere near as powerful as China. That being said, it can probably muster enough forces for a limited border skirmish, a prolonged conflict will tilt rapidly in favor of China.

However, all this has nothing to do with race.. That's the part that I take objection to.

Mr. Troll as well as false flagger, you need to understand word Kashmir is derived from hindu rishi kashyap, you can go and read whole about it. BTW, do you even know where Singapore is located in Map? also are you in pay roll of Chinese troll army? Or on of there iron brothers one?

kashmir to me is muslim and muslim sounding

kashmir to me is muslim and muslim sounding

Who are you? and how does your opinion matter to entire world? Can you change what's already written in history?

Kashmir is Muslim majority. However the origins of the word don't have anything to do with Islam.

It's only coz incompetent government of that time allowed mass exodus and conversion of pandit, if Modi would have been power, kashmir would have been a hindu/buddhist majority place just like jammu and laddkah are. But don't worry, things are changing our boys are busy doing cleanup as we speak, so give and take 10 years from now, and Kashmir will be totally different then what it is now.

That's the thing, this just shows your ignorance. Punjab fought two very bloody wars against the Brits and we claim victory in the first war in which the Queen's units were routed badly and dropped their colors. Other parts of India fought as well. We did lose in the end though but so did half the world against the British!

You have to understand that there was no India before the British arrived. They just defeated a bunch of smaller interwarring kingdoms.

Yes, agree. Indians haven't showed the leadership and vision to develop their country. Props to China, Singapore and Hong Kong.

Well, arguably he didn't deploy the full spectrum of military options available to him otherwise it could have been a more even fight. However, that was 1962 and this is 2017. India is nowhere near as powerful as China. That being said, it can probably muster enough forces for a limited border skirmish, a prolonged conflict will tilt rapidly in favor of China.

However, all this has nothing to do with race.. That's the part that I take objection to.

It was obvious that the british did not do much for india after all

what happened in and after 1947 was a tragedy really.

why would this issue plague india to this day?

if only india's leaders had done something concrete for the splitting of the nation

Who are you? and how does your opinion matter to entire world? Can you change what's already written in history?

It's only coz incompetent government of that time allowed mass exodus and conversion of pandit, if Modi would have been power, kashmir would have been a hindu/buddhist majority place just like jammu and laddkah are. But don't worry, things are changing our boys are busy doing cleanup as we speak, so give and take 10 years from now, and Kashmir will be totally different then what it is now.

The issue is simple.

Just cede it away

It was obvious that the british did not do much for india after all

what happened in and after 1947 was a tragedy really.

why would this issue plague india to this day?

if only india's leaders had done something concrete for the splitting of the nation

How does it plague either country to this day? I've no idea what you are talking about.. The country hasn't developed since then but it doesn't have anything to do with 1947. Although it does reflect poorly on the mindset of hte people as well as leaders I agree.

Source? As far as I know, Kashmir was always majority Muslim with a substantial Hindu minority.

And what are you implying? After 10 years, India will change the demographics of Kashmir?

Source? As far as I know, Kashmir was always majority Muslim with a substantial Hindu minority.

And what are you implying? After 10 years, India will change the demographics of Kashmir?

Demography won't change, not even a inch is going anywhere it might increase though. What I implied was people will fall into line, and kashmir will come out of grasp of terror with employment and education everywhere.

Sure, Hanuman will come and smite the Chinis. lol. We can refer to alot of things and can include a wide array of people.
Hey. I thought Chinese were smart.

BTW, still waiting for you take Taiwan.
Iam not sure from where you pulled the power matrix from, but I really dont wanna bad mouth singapore for just one rotten egg.

The revenue allocation in defence budget is more than capital. Import cannot go on for ever. Tejas and Arjun are wonderful platforms to begin with for a country thats crippled with imports.

Well, we sure are one of the top 10 countries by manufacturing. So keep that statement to yourself.

Curse of an open media added with democracy.

Just switch off the UN human rights watch for a day and you will see the problem gone for ever.

Bhutan is a sovereign nation and India being its ally will not watch it get run over.

Your territory?? Well according to our map its Bhutan's territory. China has no business to be there and if you want a meaningful dialogue, PLA should withdraw and take its construction some place else.

We have always got the better of planning and operation bison is a perfect example of the so called logistical nightmare.

Suits the PLA better
How are you even listening to this guy. He is from Singapore for shit's sake.

Iol, is that the best you could come up with? What ever, your foreign ministry is crying while there has been no diplomatic response from our end. Stop crying over the incursions, you deserved it anyways.
Seriously. For a week full of official threats and statements from China, there has only been one official comment from India.

China is sandwiched between India, Bhutan, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, USA and Philippines. They got too many enemies.

that's what Indian think but these enemies will never come to rescue India, India can make some praying that the miracle happen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom