What's new

Doka La face-off: Round 1 to India

trust me on this, if there is a war, india will fall in 1 mth.

china and her brother pakistan will simply move anti ballistic missile batteries to the border and game over.

i hope india can consider the strategic dynamics at play and return all territories back to pakistan and china

lol :D i agree with the statement but not so much with the tone.

When we lodged a protest and asked for dialogue and peace, you called us chicken. Now you are asking for dialogue, what does this mean? Someone is shivering hard down under. LOL

Ask yourselves this question, do you think India can win a war with China? You already know the answer.

Quote where we ever called you a chicken for extending peace. We have never shied away from dialogue or force. India can Most certainly win over any aggression from China and you know that better.

Quote where we ever called you a chicken for extending peace. We have never shied away from dialogue or force. India can Most certainly win over any aggression from China and you know that better.
Sure, Hanuman will come and smite the Chinis. lol. We can refer to alot of things and can include a wide array of people.

Last edited:
Iol, is that the best you could come up with? What ever, your foreign ministry is crying while there has been no diplomatic response from our end. Stop crying over the incursions, you deserved it anyways.
See my point? Read your post above. Now you come crying for dialogue when we first extended the olive branch to sit down and negotiate.

Okay, I trust you " Singapore guy" and i sincerely hope that made your day!! But in reality no one is getting even an inch of land from India anymore neither china nor 'you know who', I'm sorry i didn't want to burst your bubble but also had to do what was right!

if anyone here is from india they need to ask their government 3 questions

1. Why is the defense budget 50 billion USD but armed forces strength only 2 times the power of singapore.

2. Why pursue useless projects like HAL tejas and manufacturing stuff like arjun tank when cheaper to import

3. India is obviously not sophisticated enough to manufacture stuff for own industry with cost overruns

4. Why so many accidents in the navy?

5. Why u guys cant fight win the insurgency (maoist rebels etc) thats going on in the country?

seriously, dont even think that defending bhutan is possible my friends. Bhutan doesnt even wanna defend itself

See my point? Read your post above. Now you come crying for dialogue when we first extended the olive branch to sit down and negotiate.

Your foreign ministry is not extending any olives, it is merely crying and has blocked the pilgrimage as a negotiation point for the stand off and that neither deters India, nor does it seem to bother us much. Your minister himself went on record saying , no dialogues untill India withdraws. We are open for dialogues by the way but not for such cheap threats.

Your foreign ministry is not extending any olives, it is merely crying and has blocked the pilgrimage as a negotiation point for the stand off and that neither deters India, nor does it seem to bother us much. Your minister himself went on record saying , no dialogues untill India withdraws. We are open for dialogues by the way but not for such cheap threats.
It is looking for peace, you can withdraw your soldiers and we can negotiate, who would negotiate with soldiers camping in their territory?

The one clucking like a chicken is now India not China.:lol::lol:. The same Ajay Shukla was the guy who said someone got killed earlier.

The way we see it is China tried to bully Bhutan, who in turn called it's big brother India who smacked China, now China is crying all over the place :lol::lol:

Not possible.

China has so many roads in the border with india

India max only 20% built up roads along the border.

The amount of forces u all can put there without facing a logistical nightmare is ridiculous

The way we see it is China tried to bully Bhutan, who in turn called it's big brother India who smacked China, now China is crying all over the place :lol::lol:
Smacked? I see someone crying for dialogue when we are seen lifting our hand after some puny turd world guy was poking us for a fight.

The tone from India was so different a couple of days ago.

The only unit in india who can fight china is the gurkhas.

But how many gurkha units can you guys muster?

your gurkhas have limited access to other defense commands as well

if anyone here is from india they need to ask their government 3 questions

1. Why is the defense budget 50 billion USD but armed forces strength only 2 times the power of singapore.

Iam not sure from where you pulled the power matrix from, but I really dont wanna bad mouth singapore for just one rotten egg.
2. Why pursue useless projects like HAL tejas and manufacturing stuff like arjun tank when cheaper to import

The revenue allocation in defence budget is more than capital. Import cannot go on for ever. Tejas and Arjun are wonderful platforms to begin with for a country thats crippled with imports.
3. India is obviously not sophisticated enough to manufacture stuff for own industry with cost overruns

Well, we sure are one of the top 10 countries by manufacturing. So keep that statement to yourself.
4. Why so many accidents in the navy?

Curse of an open media added with democracy.
5. Why u guys cant fight win the insurgency (maoist rebels etc) thats going on in the country?

Just switch off the UN human rights watch for a day and you will see the problem gone for ever.
seriously, dont even think that defending bhutan is possible my friends. Bhutan doesnt even wanna defend itself

Bhutan is a sovereign nation and India being its ally will not watch it get run over.

It is looking for peace, you can withdraw your soldiers and we can negotiate, who would negotiate with soldiers camping in their territory?

Your territory?? Well according to our map its Bhutan's territory. China has no business to be there and if you want a meaningful dialogue, PLA should withdraw and take its construction some place else.

Not possible.

China has so many roads in the border with india

India max only 20% built up roads along the border.

The amount of forces u all can put there without facing a logistical nightmare is ridiculous

We have always got the better of planning and operation bison is a perfect example of the so called logistical nightmare.

No matter how good the Gurkhas are, if you arm them with crap, they are gonna die.

Suits the PLA better

The only unit in india who can fight china is the gurkhas.

But how many gurkha units can you guys muster?

your gurkhas have limited access to other defense commands as well

Alright you lost me here. I was reading through the thread just for entertainment.

Why are Gurkhas the only Indian unit which can fight China? Because they look partly Asian? The other units melt away in the face of the wrath of the mighty Asiatic race?

Who defeated Japan in WW? Do you know it was mostly Punjabis (Sikhs and Muslims) where Americans were having a tough time dealing with the suicidal fanatic tactics?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom