What's new

Does Pakistan possess Thermonuclear weapons?

You got me buddy. Wow all the nuclear scientists must be crazy doing these cold tests since you say so without providing anything to back your claim.
yes Paskitani Nuclear test None of these boosted fission devices was the thermonuclear weapon design, according to KRL and PAEC

But,
On March 2000, a leading Pakistani theoretical physicist theoretically declared, and reciprocated to Munir Khan's statement to Dawn that both India and Pakistan possess the scientific capability to produce a hydrogen bomb, which could be studied and developed "within a time lag of three to six years."

Conclusion:I know what you want to say here Friend that Pakistan has capability Eventually but there is difference Btw Claims & Achieving it Practically on the ground. Pakistan should have tested it on 1998 a thermonuclear Weapon.But It couldn't Now its just a Dream.
India on the other handed tested boosted fission device Whatever the claim of its yield Is, But its achieved Practically on the ground and Scientific data & Analysis is Presented So that it can be upgraded further but Eventually India cannot Achieve Advancement Beyond A Point (Like to create a Megaton level Device)Because it Require More ground test such as Usa,russia & china Which Impossible Today

Btw mate whats your user name meaning ?
Kumaon_Garhwal.jpg

yes Paskitani Nuclear test None of these boosted fission devices was the thermonuclear weapon design, according to KRL and PAEC

But,
On March 2000, a leading Pakistani theoretical physicist theoretically declared, and reciprocated to Munir Khan's statement to Dawn that both India and Pakistan possess the scientific capability to produce a hydrogen bomb, which could be studied and developed "within a time lag of three to six years."

Conclusion:I know what you want to say here Friend that Pakistan has capability Eventually but there is difference Btw Claims & Achieving it Practically on the ground. Pakistan should have tested it on 1998 a thermonuclear Weapon.But It couldn't Now its just a Dream.
India on the other handed tested boosted fission device Whatever the claim of its yield Is, But its achieved Practically on the ground and Scientific data & Analysis is Presented So that it can be upgraded further but Eventually India cannot Achieve Advancement Beyond A Point (Like to create a Megaton level Device)Because it Require More ground test such as Usa,russia & china Which Impossible Today
Just on highlighted part...........are you sure we haven't conducted further nuclear test? Yes I mean it, are you sure?
My humble advice, read more about relationship between two countries whose flags you are using :D
How many countries help other country in developing a nuclear submarine, its reactor and other things.......;)
There are few other other methods of testing nuclear weapons other than underground, sea and land test, for that you need very advanced setup............I know at least two countries who possess such advanced facility and setup, one is USA and other is Russia.

Just on highlighted part...........are you sure we haven't conducted further nuclear test? Yes I mean it, are you sure?
My humble advice, read more about relationship between two countries whose flags you are using :D
How many countries help other country in developing a nuclear submarine, its reactor and other things.......;)
There are few other other methods of testing nuclear weapons other than underground, sea and land test, for that you need very advanced setup............I know at least two countries who possess such advanced facility and setup, one is USA and other is Russia.
Do you Know india is Signatory to Limited Test Ban Treaty (LTBT) and come under IAEA Please Do some Research in this Field Before going Berserk

Do you Know india is Signatory to Limited Test Ban Treaty (LTBT) and come under IAEA Please Do some Research in this Field Before going Berserk
so is there a chance that India may develop Thermonuclear weapon in future?

so is there a chance that India may develop Thermonuclear weapon in future?
India already developed it and tested it 1998 the data Analysis from test is taken to upgrade its design Further.but if India Have create a Megaton Level Bomb it requires More tests which Impossible today and India is Satisfied with its Achievement

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom