What's new

Does Pakistan need whole Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir region?

It is not rocket science to tell why giving up Kashmir will affect Indian secularism. It is saying Kashmir cannot be part of India because it is Muslim.
You are still stuck on the religion thing..We have given you a whole list of reasons why Kashmiris prefer to live with Pakistan or Independent but you are still stuck on the word 'Muslim'. Probably thats the problem right there.you see them as Muslims and not Kashmiris, what secularism has to do with such thoughts.

You are still stuck on the religion thing..We have given you a whole list of reasons why Kashmiris prefer to live with Pakistan or Independent but you are still stuck on the word 'Muslim'. Probably thats the problem right there.you see them as Muslims and not Kashmiris, what secularism has to do with such thoughts.

I am sure Kashmiri Hindus and Buddhists will have different take on the whole issue. Religion is the key in Kashmir issue. Forget Kashmir, religion is the biggest issue between India and Pakistan. Pakistan was formed because of the premise: Hindus and Muslims cannot co exist, while India says that Muslims and Hindus can co exist.

I am sure Kashmiri Hindus and Buddhists will have different take on the whole issue. Religion is the key in Kashmir issue. Forget Kashmir, religion is the biggest issue between India and Pakistan. Pakistan was formed because of the premise: Hindus and Muslims cannot co exist, while India says that Muslims and Hindus can co exist.
Well its the numbers that speak. Just to rephrase that Pakistan was built on notion ' Chankiyas and Muslims cannot co exist',

Indian govt and its people want the whole of J&K including Pak occupied Kashmir, Aksai Chin and Shaksgam Valley.

Indian right wing nationalists want the whole of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh as part of their One India or Akhand Bharat policy. VHP wants the Indian Tricolor flying over Kandahar, Lahore and Dhaka.

So what was the point again?

Pakistanis are also Sufis. So I don't see your point there.

And kid wake up. There are many holy Hindu sites in Pakistan already. One of your holiest sites is Hinglaj Mata and it is in Balochistan. And most of the Sikh holy sites are in Pakistani Punjab now. And in Azad Kashmir is located one of the most sacred Pandit sides...Sharada Peeth.

And in fact India's very identity comes from Hinduism's sacred river...the Indus.

Since most of the Indus is Pakistani water now, as most of it flows in our Sindh and Punjab, perhaps 'India' should change its name.

Yes I am aware of those sites and don't call me a kid, my point is our sites belong to us and not Pakistanis!

We have bigger problems to worry about such as lack of patriotism in Pakistani Officials.

Visit the facebook page:

IT Genuises Pakistan.
<<<PROMOTING FRESH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IDEAS IN PAKISTAN>>>

Pakistanis are also Sufis. So I don't see your point there.

And kid wake up. There are many holy Hindu sites in Pakistan already. One of your holiest sites is Hinglaj Mata and it is in Balochistan. And most of the Sikh holy sites are in Pakistani Punjab now. And in Azad Kashmir is located one of the most sacred Pandit sides...Sharada Peeth.

And in fact India's very identity comes from Hinduism's sacred river...the Indus.

Since most of the Indus is Pakistani water now, as most of it flows in our Sindh and Punjab, perhaps 'India' should change its name.

Actually it comes from from the river saraswati and you have limited knowledge because Hinduism is called the eternal religion it always existed so it is nothing to do with India or Pakistan or Indus.

Pakistan has more of a right then India does. I will take Pakistan over genocidal India any day.
This ISI pawn pretends to be kashmiri and thinks Kashmir as Pakistani Property.
Kashmir is Kashmir! No one can own Kashmir! is that clear?

This ISI pawn pretends to be kashmiri and thinks Kashmir as Pakistani Property.
Kashmir is Kashmir! No one can own Kashmir! is that clear?

I am Kashmiri, and whilst nobody owns us, we are better in the hands of Pakistan than in India. India ruthlessly oppresses us, where as Pakistan protects us from them. For now, Pakistan is the better choice.

Muslims are more safe in India than pakistan .You forgot your national bird :crazy_pilot:

Lynching us for eating beef and electing a Prime Minister who let us get slaughtered hardly makes me think India is better for Muslim's. Not to mention the murder of innocent Kashmiri's and refusal to let US decide who we like.

Terrorism_in_Pakistan read this on wiki 35000 and still counting

And India has killed 50,000 in Kashmir and still counting. Also, that's just Kashmir. Imagine what it is like in India as a whole.

Not to mention terrorism is by militants, not the government itself.

I am Kashmiri, and whilst nobody owns us, we are better in the hands of Pakistan than in India. India ruthlessly oppresses us, where as Pakistan protects us from them. For now, Pakistan is the better choice.

When I was in Srinagar in 90's, many people like you, who got caught by Indian Army came to Indian Kashmir, thinking to wage the holly war and to protect the ISLAM, and protecting the kasmiri females being raped by Indian soldiers, Only to found that, the Indian Kashmir was way too better, developed, and nothing close to what was feed to their mind by their Masters. But they had the problem, now they cannot return back, and fear if they go to army to surrender, they would be shot dead.

And India has killed 50,000 in Kashmir and still counting. Also, that's just Kashmir. Imagine what it is like in India as a whole.

Not to mention terrorism is by militants, not the government itself.

Did you add the Kasmiri who died due to old age also in this count. LOLZ

Certainly not as many Muslim's as India has killed.

Give the figure. How many Muslims have been killed in India.

Here is the Stats
Muslims in India grows 11 % to 19 %
Hindus in Pakistan grown from 16% to 1.6%

Now Muslims in India is equal to Muslims in Pakistan LMOA.

Lynching us for eating beef and electing a Prime Minister who let us get slaughtered hardly makes me think India is better for Muslim's. Not to mention the murder of innocent Kashmiri's and refusal to let US decide who we like.

What you don't know is that there is no objection in eating BEEF, but killing the Cow is banned in many states. Also banned for killing is the Peacock, black buck deer, titter.

What you don't know, how much subsidies you so called Kashmiri brothers gets from the govt. I gave you old figure, Rice -- 60 Paisa per KG (Kashmiri mostly eats Rice, and you must be aware of that), when we were buying Rs 2.5 per Kg, Free Electricity, free Water supply.

So in Kashmiri lets end the talk ""VARE KOSPOT JANAB ""

When I was in Srinagar in 90's, many people like you, who got caught by Indian Army came to Indian Kashmir, thinking to wage the holly war and to protect the ISLAM, and protecting the kasmiri females being raped by Indian soldiers, Only to found that, the Indian Kashmir was way too better, developed, and nothing close to what was feed to their mind by their Masters. But they had the problem, now they cannot return back, and fear if they go to army to surrender, they would be shot dead.

Did you add the Kasmiri who died due to old age also in this count. LOLZ

Give the figure. How many Muslims have been killed in India.

Here is the Stats
Muslims in India grows 11 % to 19 %
Hindus in Pakistan grown from 16% to 1.6%

Now Muslims in India is equal to Muslims in Pakistan LMOA.

What you don't know is that there is no objection in eating BEEF, but killing the Cow is banned in many states. Also banned for killing is the Peacock, black buck deer, titter.

What you don't know, how much subsidies you so called Kashmiri brothers gets from the govt. I gave you old figure, Rice -- 60 Paisa per KG (Kashmiri mostly eats Rice, and you must be aware of that), when we were buying Rs 2.5 per Kg, Free Electricity, free Water supply.

So in Kashmiri lets end the talk ""VARE KOSPOT JANAB ""

I don't care how developed Indian Kashmir is, the fact is 50,000 Kashmiri's have been killed and continue to be killed. I pray for the day when we can show the Indian military just as much pain.

Back
Top Bottom