What's new

Does Pakistan need whole Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir region?

hahha nuclear war is dream created by pakistan ...!!
let me clear you every country has own intrest to help others..china has own economic and strategic things ..so real friendship like chuunu - munnu is not gonna happen

If you keep good relationships with other countries they will too

let me clear you every country has own intrest to help others..china has own economic and strategic things ..so real friendship like chuunu - munnu is not gonna happen

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...able-border-solution/articleshow/51915139.cms

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...able-border-solution/articleshow/51915139.cms
China has its interests in the sub continent for trade route thats whybthey would help us

everything west of the Chenab river would do fine.

Land is won or lost in the battlefield ; not donated or asked for

Nations are forged through BLOOD and IRON

I dont know about kashmir but india will get pakistan occupie kashmir in future back & we will also give freedom to baluchs & sindhis just like we give it to bangladeshi from tyrant punjabis

Last edited:
everything west of the Chenab river would do fine.

If Musharaff formula was not agreed upon by India, I don't think Chenab formula has any chance.

There is realization in India that it is a matter of time before Pakistan gives up its claim on Kashmir. India knows that the cost of conflict for Pakistan will be too heavy a price for it to keep the issue alive. Hence India's deliberately adopted the strategy of delaying tactics.

I don't know whether is true that India is involved in Baluchistan, but if it is true, it is to expedite the cost of conflict or India's way of saying 'if you poke your nose in Kashmir, we will poke our's in Baluchistan'.

If Musharaff formula was not agreed upon by India, I don't think Chenab formula has any chance.

There is realization in India that it is a matter of time before Pakistan gives up its claim on Kashmir. India knows that the cost of conflict for Pakistan will be too heavy a price for it to keep the issue alive. Hence India's deliberately adopted the strategy of delaying tactics.

I don't know whether is true that India is involved in Baluchistan, but if it is true, it is to expedite the cost of conflict or India's way of saying 'if you poke your nose in Kashmir, we will poke our's in Baluchistan'.

You should forget Baluchistan. I have dozens of Baluch friends , some of them do have grievances with the govt. but they are die hard patriotic Pakistanis. They call themselves Muslims before Baluch and are aware of the gobal Machiavellian mindset to divide Muslims further in smaller teritories. They have enough patience and courage to await for better people who would listen to their problems and i believe that time has come. Iran itself is aware of your plans and doesnt support the idea as that would bring in trouble to their own sunni majority region just like on the Turkey-Kurd lines.
On other-end Kashmiris are naturally more close to islamabad linguistically, geographically, culturally, religiously. Islamabad doesnt need to stir up anything there, everything happening there is on auto.

On other hand Kashmiris are naturally more close to islamabad linguistically, geographically, culturally, religiously. Islamabad doesnt need to stir up anything there, everything happening there is on auto.

India too has as many Muslims as Pakistan has. So your assertion falls flat.

India too has as many Muslims as Pakistan has. So your assertion falls flat.

Its not an assumption dear. You are a secular nation, you have no right to use the religion card to lure Kashmiris towards yourself.

And in Pakistans bond with Kashmir, religion is just one aspect(like i mentioned in last post)..we have historically been the same people. Pakistans establishment have Kashmiris(lots of them) , you can say Kashmiris play an evident role in running Pakistan..Nawaz Sharif is of Kashmir origin. On your end you can hardly get elections done there.

Its not an assumption dear. You are a secular nation, you have no right to use the religion card to lure Kashmiris towards yourself.

Again you assertion falls flat. The moment India gives up on Kashmir, it cease to be a secular country. So yes, in India's case too religion card is very important.

Jammu and Kashmir is a multi ethnic state.
In Kashmir valley there live the dardic people, the Kashmiris who are muslims.
In Ladakh there live the Ladakh people who are Sino Tibetan and are mainly buddhists.
In Jammu there live the Dogras, who are some kind of punjabi/mongolian mixture, who are mainly hindus.

In my opinion Pakistan needs only the Kashmir valley because:

1. Kashmiris are dardic people and related to the dardic people of Pakistan (Shinas and Chitralis) and in extend also to Pashtuns (East-Iranian people).
2. Kashmiris always were part of Pakistan's predecessor states (like the Sikh empire, Durrani empire or Indus valley civilisation etc.)
3. Kashmiris are Muslims

In conclusion Kashmiris share ethnical, historical, religious and cultural ties with all Pakistanis.

Whereas Ladakh and Jammu people don't share these connections.
Only thing Ladakh could be relevant is the Indus river which flows through Ladakh to China.

So do we need whole IO Jammu and Kashmir or only the Kashmir valley?

Here is also a map displaying the kashmir valley:

Kashmir_border.JPG

Problem Solved. Get it signed by Mr. Modi. We shall arrange signatures from Mr. Nawaz Sharif.

Again you assertion falls flat. The moment India gives up on Kashmir, it cease to be a secular country. So yes, in India's case too religion card is very important.

lol, its funny you keep calling my assertions falling flat yet not debunking my input. How giving up on Kashmir affects Indian secularism? dont tell me its something to do with your petty politics..

lol, its funny you keep calling my assertions falling flat yet not debunking my input. How giving up on Kashmir affects Indian secularism? dont tell me its something to do with your petty politics..

It is not rocket science to tell why giving up Kashmir will affect Indian secularism. It is saying Kashmir cannot be part of India because it is Muslim.

Back
Top Bottom