What's new

Does Pakistan need whole Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir region?

Kashmiris of the Valley will never accept Indian identity. I am sure people who have interacted with Kashmiris know this. Best thing to do is extend the LOC over the Kashmir Valley.

Jammu and Kashmir is a multi ethnic state.
In Kashmir valley there live the dardic people, the Kashmiris who are muslims.
In Ladakh there live the Ladakh people who are Sino Tibetan and are mainly buddhists.
In Jammu there live the Dogras, who are some kind of punjabi/mongolian mixture, who are mainly hindus.

In my opinion Pakistan needs only the Kashmir valley because:

1. Kashmiris are dardic people and related to the dardic people of Pakistan (Shinas and Chitralis) and in extend also to Pashtuns (East-Iranian people).
2. Kashmiris always were part of Pakistan's predecessor states (like the Sikh empire, Durrani empire or Indus valley civilisation etc.)
3. Kashmiris are Muslims

In conclusion Kashmiris share ethnical, historical, religious and cultural ties with all Pakistanis.

Whereas Ladakh and Jammu people don't share these connections.
Only thing Ladakh could be relevant is the Indus river which flows through Ladakh to China.

So do we need whole IO Jammu and Kashmir or only the Kashmir valley?

Here is also a map displaying the kashmir valley:

I Agree to this
in addition
1. UP, Bangal, Assam, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh of India have significant muslim population therefore they all should be part of Pakistan.
2. Indus Valley is in Pakistan therefore wherever descendants of Indus Valley have spread since than, all those areas should be merged to Pakistan.
3. As Islam originated in deserts therefore Thar Desert of India should be in Pakistan.

I Agree to this
in addition
1. UP, Bangal, Assam, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh of India have significant muslim population therefore they all should be part of Pakistan.
2. Indus Valley is in Pakistan therefore wherever descendants of Indus Valley have spread since than, all those areas should be merged to Pakistan.
3. As Islam originated in deserts therefore Thar Desert of India should be in Pakistan.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/does-pak...d-kashmir-region.327188/page-10#ixzz46Sgq3tZH

Kashmiris of the Valley will never accept Indian identity. I am sure people who have interacted with Kashmiris know this. Best thing to do is extend the LOC over the Kashmir Valley.
India and Identity 'Indian' is because of river Indus and Indus flow through Kashmir too. As Kashmiris reject identity of India, the Indus must be diverted to somewhere else.

As a Kashmiri, I agree. Pakistan only has the right to the Kashmir valley.

The country that said, their system is for the people, by the people and for the people, not listening the majority of the kashmiris.

Is the real indian system mean, for the ********, by the ******** and for the ********?

No we will not we will not give up kashmir in any cost we gave up the headworks in punjab hyderabad bangladesh and a place near sindh unfair partition happened now if kashmir would have to be solved the citizens of Pakistan are ready to fight a war of jihad I repeat we wont give up kashmir but ifvwe do we will make it a separate state but not hand it over to india

Exactly. A piece of advice that makes sense and they give me a negative rating for it.

It's pretty hopeless now, this forum, with the kind of members who have been given all these responsibilities. Might as well just outsource it to Hafiz Saeed.

Nick let me tell you something in the way your talking is a way of war let me tell you one thing you are sure we have nuclear power and you also do you throw nuclear bombs on us we will throw nuclear bombs on you but think thrice or more before doing that because if it happens hindus will be wiped out from the earth but muslims will still be there :)

we will have enough nukes left after throwing on you where will they go?? sabhi ko saath lekar jaayenge :))

Hahahaha
You don't understand
We have nukes and you have nukes
You hit us we hit you
Hindus will be wiped out but muslims will still be there in the world
Think before

there is another thread for nuke warmonger like us i invite u there . I will get another warning here and BANhammer
Ok lol sure by the way the solution i perfer is peace but just wanted to show my reply as I found it really convincing
And yes do you know im 14 and your 25
Lol

Jammu and Kashmir is a multi ethnic state.
In Kashmir valley there live the dardic people, the Kashmiris who are muslims.
In Ladakh there live the Ladakh people who are Sino Tibetan and are mainly buddhists.
In Jammu there live the Dogras, who are some kind of punjabi/mongolian mixture, who are mainly hindus.

In my opinion Pakistan needs only the Kashmir valley because:

1. Kashmiris are dardic people and related to the dardic people of Pakistan (Shinas and Chitralis) and in extend also to Pashtuns (East-Iranian people).
2. Kashmiris always were part of Pakistan's predecessor states (like the Sikh empire, Durrani empire or Indus valley civilisation etc.)
3. Kashmiris are Muslims

In conclusion Kashmiris share ethnical, historical, religious and cultural ties with all Pakistanis.

Whereas Ladakh and Jammu people don't share these connections.
Only thing Ladakh could be relevant is the Indus river which flows through Ladakh to China.

So do we need whole IO Jammu and Kashmir or only the Kashmir valley?

Here is also a map displaying the kashmir valley:

Kashmir_border.JPG
YES

Hahahaha
You don't understand
We have nukes and you have nukes
You hit us we hit you
Hindus will be wiped out but muslims will still be there in the world
Think before
Those Muslims spit on you.

Back
Top Bottom