What's new

does pakistan intend to pursue hypersonic cruise missiles in the near future.

To build such a weapon literally costs billions, billions we do not have at present. People here scoff at suggestions we should purchase new ships and combat jets, yet talk of building such advanced weapons.....

China, our closet ally, has the only multiple tested weapon of this kind, along with the US. Once we obtain the funds we will be able to have such a weapon relatively quickly. There is no need to reinvent the wheel, when a friend can help you with expertise.

What ?? Aren't Pakistani Ballistice missile in excess of mach 5 or greater speeds ?

After acquiring CM-400AKG Pakistan already have a hyper sonic missile which will be used to hit highly defended targets at sea and land, second step will be acquiring land based version with at least 500 km range. A air breathing engine missile is not a priority if it can be achieved with rocket motor effectively, air breathing engine missile can be acquired / developed later as economy got better.

ballistic missiles are hypersonic missiles. agni 5 have a speed of mach 24. we are talking about cruse missiles right?? developing a cruse missile with hypersonic speed need lot of financial support and technology to test that. i don't think pakistan have any of the above.

Actually a general statement, that can be sourced back to a morphine dream.
And you my friend must try some as well.As i'm missing your "near future" predictions.:D
Which country doesn't like to develop and implement a wide range of technological and operational innovations? (If there is a capacity to achieve that)
To have an ability of suddenly striking an enemy where he feels secure, with that achieving a credible shield against any intimidation should be an integral part of those developments.

You guys are working on a two pronged policy of attack with an effective defence.A shield (particularly in the opening phase of hostilities is the order of the day to survive) and a deterrence is a must for conflict prevention.We couldn't move a step ahead from the A-bomb which was and is our sole deterrence in different forms and configurations.

Last edited:
PAF already have a hyper sonic missiles its called CM-400-AKG and more to come in future as PA will not left behind.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom