What's new

Does Pakistan have any defence against foreign submarines

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean like this

LUCKY MF :hitwall:

Us Bangladeshis have nothing but 2 Ming Class Subs and some ASW LPCs ( Although we are currently making a submarine base to host more submarines in the future)

We wanted some AW159s but since South Korea didn't want any more AW159s the whole production line closed down and I guess we didn't get it

I have read on this forum that a single American ohio class submarine can level an entire country. Is Pakistan also prepared for American subs?
What about India??? Can it withstand a couple of Babur with nuclear warheads directed toward Bombay, Ahmedabad etc.??? I have read that Parsi/Marawai/Jain etc. super tycoons, who control 90% of India's wealth and Hindutva, have already fled due to mere COVID!!!!

By the by, what's your Hindutva troll#?

What about India??? Can it withstand a couple of Babur with nuclear warheads directed toward Bombay, Ahmedabad etc.??? I have read that Parsi/Marawai/Jain etc. super tycoons, who control 90% of India's wealth and Hindutva, have already fled due to mere COVID!!!!

By the by, what's your Hindutva troll#?

I'm no Hindu troll just a curious uneducated mind.

Please don't compare me to the Indian scum.

The previous CNS said the PN is working to build a sound-underwater surveillance system. On top of that, the PN uses long-range maritime patrol aircraft (LRMPA), sonar-equipped frigates (F-22P), helicopters, and its own submarines to seek and stop enemy submarines. The PN's strategy will basically build upon these core areas (i.e., SOSUS, LRMPA, ships, helicopters and submarines) with more numbers in the coming years.
US is building Underwater GPS, to navigate and listen with great accuracy. This will help in guiding underwater drone navigation with AI. I do not remember the exact details, that is being developed by Oceanic researchers and Navy, but it has to do with certain underwater wave properties.

it didn't surface itself, it was forced to surface

1st is that is sure that it was Indian submarine or might a Pakistani for fake propaganda?

The answer is NO. Even made the claim that it was Israel sumbarine.

2nd, Surface or submerged, Still just only claim...

1st is that is sure that it was Indian submarine or might a Pakistani for fake propaganda?

The answer is NO. Even made the claim that it was Israel sumbarine.

2nd, Surface or submerged, Still just only claim...

if you are claiming it to be a fake propaganda then you must have some proof to show that it was fake, right? Unless ofcourse your source of all truth is Arnab gaumutar then in that case you win.

If you look at the video you can tell its a scorpene class submarine, Pakistan doesn't have any of those.

India navy is Well equipped with Submarine hunters in the Indian ocean.

We have dedicated Submarine hunter navy ships and all frigates and destroyers are equipped with Sonar and Torpedos.

Recently, purchased P8i and MH-60R anti-submarine warfare helicopter will be added well bost with Russian submarine hunters " Kamov Ka-27, Kamov Ka-31 and Ilyushin Il-38.
Ok, go post that to your Indian defence forum not Pdf. We get it. Your ego is hurt when we talk about our military strength. It forces you to comment about 'how mighty muh India is'. We get it. Ur nation is super mighty. So mighty it sunk its own submarine and somehow managed to get their AC set on fire.

Please. Leave.

if you are claiming it to be a fake propaganda then you must have some proof to show that it was fake, right? Unless ofcourse your source of all truth is Arnab gaumutar then in that case you win.

If you look at the video you can tell it's a scorpene class submarine, Pakistan doesn't have any of those.

1. It was entering the Pakistani water zone. It might be traveling at international open water to recharge the battery while surfaced but shoot the video for propaganda. The funniest part of the claim that any submarine will try to enter any other country zone while surfaced.
2. just for claims - I am not interested in giving my time for any discussion. ...

NOw time to come in the present topic... Thank you

Last edited:
The previous CNS said the PN is working to build a sound-underwater surveillance system. On top of that, the PN uses long-range maritime patrol aircraft (LRMPA), sonar-equipped frigates (F-22P), helicopters, and its own submarines to seek and stop enemy submarines. The PN's strategy will basically build upon these core areas (i.e., SOSUS, LRMPA, ships, helicopters and submarines) with more numbers in the coming years.

BK for President!

Our nuclear triad is a deterrent against anyone dreaming of annexing Indian territory, your best defence is keeping peaceful relations.
As for our submarines, we are inducting more and more, besides the conventional more nuclear ones too. Our priority is now more to our submarines than our surface fleet flagships like our 3rd aircraft carrier plan.
Arihant class will induct more 3 SSBNs armes with k-4(4000 km range) and k-15(1000 km range) nuke SLBMs. Apart from that we will increase lease period for INS Chakra SSN and induct a second one from Russia.
Not to forget the planned ones for future, more SSBNs(much larger then Arihant class) and SSNs(6 more as per latest reports) .

Yes pakistan has a defence against foreign submarines

Its called navy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom