What's new

Does Nawaz sharif have a weak personality ? (no trolling please)

Shahmir

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
What do you think , I personally think that Nawaz sharif is unfit for the prime minister job because he has weak personality and is not so intelligent person. He is reaping the fruit of his brother Shahbaz sharif's hardwork and strong leadership in punjab during 2008-2013 punjab government. I personally think Shahbaz sharif should be the prime minister of paksitan because the mandate for PMLN in 2013 elections was for Shahbaz Sharif's leadership as successful chief minister of punjab. There is a wrong impression in the media about Nawaz sharif being a big leader in punjab, no he is not people dont care about him , people are more attached to Shahbaz sharif in punjab.

What do you think , I personally think that Nawaz sharif is unfit for the prime minister job because he has weak personality and is not so intelligent person. He is reaping the fruit of his brother Shahbaz sharif's hardwork and strong leadership in punjab during 2008-2013. I personally think Shahbaz sharif should be the prime minister of paksitan because the mandate for PMLN in 2013 elections was for Shahbaz Sharif's leadership as successful chief minister of punjab.

well he is more a business man than a politician. without any doubt he lacks leadership quality ..as Gen Mushraff said about him that he is a Bewakoof person ..

What do you think , I personally think that Nawaz sharif is unfit for the prime minister job because he has weak personality and is not so intelligent person. He is reaping the fruit of his brother Shahbaz sharif's hardwork and strong leadership in punjab during 2008-2013. I personally think Shahbaz sharif should be the prime minister of paksitan because the mandate for PMLN in 2013 elections was for Shahbaz Sharif's leadership as successful chief minister of punjab. There is a wrong impression in the media about Nawaz sharif being a big leader in punjab, no he is not people dont care about him , people are more attached to Shahbaz sharif in punjab.
I don't like either one of them but If I had to choose between just them two, then I would prefer Shahbaz.

true... he always hesitates a lot when a big decision is involved like selecting new army chief etc...

shahbaz sharif has a more stronger personality than his elder bro...

Yes you are right but somehow Shahbaz sharif respects his elder brother too much , it is not so common in punjab especially if the age difference between the brothers is small (1 years between sharifs ages) there is usually strong rivalry but Shahbaz sharif gives this phuddu nawaz sharif too much respect as brother in my opinion, one year is hell not that big difference in age to even consider some one elder than you.

Well when General Gilani who recruited him from Mian Sharif, went to his house and asked to give Shebaz Sharif for politics, its said that Mian Sharif said, I have to run the business/family, why dont you take gogga (Nawaz Sharif) and General Gilani reportedly wrote to General Zia that Nawaz is patriot but his upper portion is empty... its still true to the day... however his patriotism is weakened as compared to 90s. he is more into securing relations through personal business with other countries rather than country-to-country..

on the other hand Shebaz sharif is a man of good qualities compared to nawaz..

but overall the whole gang of pmln is dangerous for Pakistan, they are thieves and corrupt.

Well when General Gilani who recruited him from Mian Sharif, went to his house and asked to give Shebaz Sharif for politics, its said that Mian Sharif said, I have to run the business/family, why dont you take gogga (Nawaz Sharif) and General Gilani reportedly wrote to General Zia that Nawaz is patriot but his upper portion is empty... its still true to the day... however his patriotism is weakened as compared to 90s. he is more into securing relations through personal business with other countries rather than country-to-country..

on the other hand Shebaz sharif is a man of good qualities compared to nawaz..

but overall the whole gang of pmln is dangerous for Pakistan, they are thieves and corrupt.
I K Gujral claims Nawaz leaked information about Kashmiri mujahideen that foiled their attacks and Indians recovered SAMs from them

both are different type of leaders, his brother is more hands on , administrator or a good manager.
NS is more of a visionary, who you usually associate with enterprenures.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom