What's new

Does India need Secularism?

@Bang Galore
I have seen a post of yours which says there is 1991 law which freezed the statues of all religious structures, but I couldn't find any thing related in search, do you have a link ??

...there was such a minority appeasement law passed after the Babri masjid demolition.

Its Bill No. 124-C of 1991, known as “Place of Worship (Special Provisions) Act, 1991.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Hindu and I am Samveda Brahmin, anything else? but I am not in your league and I don't worship cow..

Bro She/he asked me the same question if I am a christian of Odisha. Everyone opposing his/her philosophy is a christian.:omghaha:

@sankranti

My Bratopnayana was done 18 years back and yes you are right...Gau Mutra is still used.

Read this for me.

"Nindati Jagya Vidheha Hahang Shruti Jatang, Sadaya Hrudaya Darshita Pashughatam, Keshaba Dhruta, Budhha Sharira"

What does it mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
That decision should be given to Pakistan , not for me . Those were unable to feed 3 million afghan refugees , how do you think they can take people equal to their population . They just cant afford to that by just gaining kashmir .

Why would you want the faith of your fellow citizens to be decided by a hostile neighbouring country and why would you want your fellow citizens to suffer:undecided:?

My Bratopnayana was done 18 years back and yes you are right...Gau Mutra is still used.

Read this for me.

"Nindati Jagya Vidheha Hahang Shruti Jatang, Sadaya Hrudaya Darshita Pashughatam, Keshaba Dhruta, Budhha Sharira"

What does it mean?

:lol: .........I never claimed to be a Brahmin. Its you who is desperate to showcase yourself as one.

No I am calling you a fool.:omghaha:

.....coming from you is that suppose to mean anything ? :lol: ..............only that you are at your wits end.

:lol: .........I never claimed to be a Brahmin. Its you who is desperate to showcase yourself as one.

.....coming from you is that suppose to mean anything ? :lol: ..............only that you are at your wits end.

You wanted to test me but You failed ;)...Kid grow up. I don't want to continue this conversation as it will lead to nothing. But if you are a true Hindu, or so called "Dharmic" who wants to follow "Dharmic Path" please understand the difference in being "Vedic" and "Being Hindu".

...there was such a minority appeasement law passed after the Babri masjid demolition.

Its Bill No. 124-C of 1991, known as “Place of Worship (Special Provisions) Act, 1991.

Err...It was passed in 1991, Babri Masjid was demolished in 1992. Thought the mention of 1991 would have removed that confusion.:D

You wanted to test me but You failed ;)...Kid grow up. I don't want to continue this conversation as it will lead to nothing. But if you are a true Hindu, or so called "Dharmic" who wants to follow "Dharmic Path" please understand the difference in being "Vedic" and "Being Hindu".

:coffee: ............you are the one who asked if Dharmic religion is 'cow worship', and then claimed you are a Brahmin (as if that is supposed to give you some sort of immunity :disagree:)

Its the brahmins who drink cow urine ...... so your cow worship question was the fail.

Last thing I need is a sermon from some who askes me if Dharmic religion is cow worship :lol:

Back
Top Bottom