What's new

Does India need a stealth bomber?

LiberalAtheist

Reaction score
does India need a stealth bomber for strategic strikes? like the B-2 Spirit?

US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

imagine if we had one of these babies :smitten:

what you guys think?

does India need a stealth bomber for strategic strikes? like the B-2 Spirit?

US_Air_Force_B-2_Spirit.jpg

imagine if we had one of these babies :smitten:

what you guys think?

there is nothing to think man..... there is nothing to think... we dont need it... what we need is Good missiles because our enemy is in next door of the borders.... because the enemy is in next door

I heard it long back that Indian Association for Cultivation of Science(IACS) has developed a technology to make stealth aircrafts and has handed over this to DRDO.

Well power is the thing which everybody desires.. Stealth bomber is the a asset which would give India a capability of pre-emptive strikes against its adversaries.. Imagine in a war against Pakistan (conceptional), If India could take out missile launching sites or Air-force bases bases or Karachi Port?? Its not the thing whether India wants these babies, its the question whether India can afford such goodies or their development.. For your Information we even don't have strategic Bomber.. Only USA, Russia and China has strategic bombers... India needs a one but they can't afford it at present..

I hope I have answered..

Drunken-Monke

We will also need a govt. willing to use these if the need arises.

No need really. Also, the B-2 is very expensive and expensive to maintain. It requires a lot of technology and know-how to come up with something like that.

No, We don't need. Our Threat is not Europe or USA. Only China and Pakistan. Already done with capable deadly dog fighter in Asia Su MKI

Well power is the thing which everybody desires.. Stealth bomber is the a asset which would give India a capability of pre-emptive strikes against its adversaries.. Imagine in a war against Pakistan (conceptional), If India could take out missile launching sites or Air-force bases bases or Karachi Port?? Its not the thing whether India wants these babies, its the question whether India can afford such goodies or their development.. For your Information we even don't have strategic Bomber.. Only USA, Russia and China has strategic bombers... India needs a one but they can't afford it at present..

I hope I have answered..

Drunken-Monke

im surprised that we still do not have strategic bombers which is a big hole for a country seeking nuclear triad capability, B-2 spirt costs 1 billion dollar per unit the Russians are making they're own stealth bomber would it be feasible to develop a stealth bomber with Israel seeing we could both use them since we have strategic values to look out for and neighboring belligerent countries?

No, We don't need. Our Threat is not Europe or USA. Only China and Pakistan. Already done with capable deadly dog fighter in Asia Su MKI

not in europe or USA, but then again having a aircraft that can obliterate terror training camps and houses of most wanted terrorists in other countries that are a threat to your nation is not bad at all

To all those Who think India does not have bombers...What does the The Indian Navy's 312 Squadron do??? Research on it guys...Its a strategic Bomber Squadron...

Back
Top Bottom