What's new

Does India have MIRV (missiles)? If they are in making, then what is the status?

:pop:

CNSA is not forced to respond to your queries, come back when you have something even as close as RTI in India :D .

NASA helps us in tracking MOM the same way we help them in tracking MAVEN.
I don't want to break your bollywood dream, but I mean use common sense right? PSLV is a primitive rocket, Mangalyaan is basically a modified Chandrayaan, then what is stoping China? Why do we need until 2020 to verify our deep space tracking capabilities.

lack of coverage and deep space tracking are two different things. Chang'e-2 probe traveled further than your Mangalyaan to verify our deep space comm and tracking technologies, we don't use US technologies. We do use ESA help when our tracking ships are out of coverage for lunar programs. Out of coverage and deep space tracking are two different things. One is due to insufficient facilities and another is due to lack technological expertise.

And who told u that Pakistan didn't test plutonium devices in 98 Sonny :)
Now its been revealed that plutonium program of pak was going on along side uranium enrichment program perhaps even earlier as we had small research reactor since 50s the kind u rigged to make plutonium for your first bomb we just kept plutonium program secret and kept all limelight on uranium program and according to western estimate our plutonium stock is much bigger then heu so logically the nukes we tested in chaghi some of em were plutonium based

As for pinstech its civilian research and engineer training institution they run degree programs for students sonny google so it ain't our nukes development center but churns out the engineers and not just nuclear but chemical metallurgy chemical etc who can be employed in our strategic institutions and a lot of em also join private sector so obviously we would not place weapons r&d equipment there but basic research one :)
I guess I've quoted PINSTECH & could quote another source to support that all of Pakistani nuclear tests were HEU based. I'd like to have a contradictory one from you.
So Pakistan has,
Abdali.
Ghaznavi
Nasr
Ghauri-1
Ghauri-2
Shaheen
Shaheen-1
Shaheen-1A
Shaheen-2
Shaheen-3
Ababeel

Raad-1
Raad-2

Babur-1
Babur-2
Babur-3

---------------------------------------------

India has

Prithvi-1
Prithvi-2
Prithvi-3
Dhanush

Agni-1
Agni-2
Agni-4
Agni-5

K-15

-----------------------------------------------

So Pakistan has 14 types of nuclear capable missiles including Cruise missiles and Battle field missile Nasr , SLBM and MIRV.
How ignorant one could be? Varying range variants of same thing i.e. ballistic/cruise missiles are a "Type of missiles" for you.
facepalm4.gif

I hope you aren't a false flag to make other Pakistanis look stupid here.
India only has 9 types of al Ballistic missiles.
No nuclear capable Cruise missiles, No battle field Nuclear missiles and no SLBM or MIRV.
Ballistic missile is only one type and India has more than 15-20 of variants of ballistic missiles which vary in range, platform, CEP, avionics and guidance. Prithvi Series, Agni series (along with 1P & 3P), BRBMs (Pralay, Prahaar & Pragati), Dhanush ASBM, SLBMs of K series of SLBM, hybrid Dhairya which are only & only ballistic missiles that doesn't make India capable of making an advanced short range AAM like ASRAAM. SFDR is still in early stages.

Putting a nuclear tip doesn't make the missile "advanced". You can put that even on a torpedo.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, any missile beyond 1k-1.5k range kilometers in conect of engaging with Pakistan. BRBMs are useless given NFU policy.
So Indians should crawl out of their superiority complex as our nuclear weapons and missile program is far more extensive and advanced than India's
What it takes to make a cruise missile? Turbofans, seekers & actuation systems. What it takes to have MIRVs?
Bigger solid rocket motors for high altitude. Big carrier bus. Spin stabilized boosters. Miniaturized computers (Pak has tested carrier bus so far). Thrust vectoring systems.

Similarly, spectrum expands to using solid fuel instead of liquid, using lofted trajectories, navigation systems boosting CEPs which defines how "advanced" your missile is.

India's missile tech further expands to Stand Off Missiles, Laser Guided missiles, Directed energy weapons, multiple platforms for ATGMs, AAMs, AShMs, ABMs, SAMs, AAWs etc.. Care to elaborate how far Pakistani missile program expands beyond a small series of short & medium range ballistic & cruise missiles, boasting of which and declaring itself the best in world, they're never tired? How many kinds of reactor techs Pakistan has mastered? How many of LWR & PWRs? Why wasn't invited to ITER?

Instead of using the types of missiles, I can list up or quantify the "number" of involved required technologies to get integrated to make any kind of missiles in world. India has demonstrated MIRVs & ASATS long ago within multiple satellite launches and exo atmospheric interceptors. Moreover, India doesn't even need lofted trajectory solid fueled missiles, leave alone MIRVs to tackle Pakistani air defences unlike Pakistan who has to have every existing stealth measure to strike in given Indian ABMs. India deploys ready to fire sea based nuke. Hence, retaliatory nuclear attack will come in most of part of world in minutes and seconds.
All I see the program exists somehow, calling it extensive is unreasonable nationalistic chest thumping.

Last edited:
No i dont think so. Because if India did than they'd be beating drums about it

I guess I've quoted PINSTECH & could quote another source to support that all of Pakistani nuclear tests were HEU based. I'd like to have a contradictory one from you.

How ignorant one could be? Varying range variants of same thing i.e. ballistic/cruise missiles are a "Type of missiles" for you.View attachment 537516

Ballistic missile is only one type and India has more than 15-20 of variants of ballistic missiles which vary in range, platform, CEP, avionics and guidance. Prithvi Series, Agni series (along with 1P & 3P), BRBMs (Pralay, Prahaar & Pragati), Dhanush ASBM, SLBMs of K series of SLBM, hybrid Dhairya which are only & only ballistic missiles that doesn't make India capable of making an advanced short range AAM like ASRAAM. SFDR is still in early stages.

Putting a nuclear tip doesn't make the missile "advanced". You can put that even on a torpedo.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, any missile beyond 1k-1.5k range kilometers in conect of engaging with Pakistan. BRBMs are useless given NFU policy.

What it takes to make a cruise missile? Turbofans, seekers & actuation systems. What it takes to have MIRVs?
Bigger solid rocket motors for high altitude. Big carrier bus. Spin stabilized boosters. Miniaturized computers (Pak has tested carrier bus so far). Thrust vectoring systems.

Similarly, spectrum expands to using solid fuel instead of liquid, using lofted trajectories, navigation systems boosting CEPs which defines how "advanced" your missile is.

India's missile tech further expands to Stand Off Missiles, Laser Guided missiles, Directed energy weapons, multiple platforms for ATGMs, AAMs, AShMs, ABMs, SAMs, AAWs etc.. Care to elaborate how far Pakistani missile program expands beyond a small series of short & medium range ballistic & cruise missiles, boasting of which and declaring itself the best in world, they're never tired? How many kinds of reactor techs Pakistan has mastered? How many of LWR & PWRs? Why wasn't invited to ITER?

Instead of using the types of missiles, I can list up or quantify the "number" of involved required technologies to get integrated to make any kind of missiles in world. India has demonstrated MIRVs & ASATS long ago within multiple satellite launches and exo atmospheric interceptors. Moreover, India doesn't even need lofted trajectory solid fueled missiles, leave alone MIRVs to tackle Pakistani air defences unlike Pakistan who has to have every existing stealth measure to strike in given Indian ABMs. India deploys ready to fire sea based nuke. Hence, retaliatory nuclear attack will come in most of part of world in minutes and seconds.
All I see the program exists somehow, calling it extensive is unreasonable nationalistic chest thumping.
Can u plz give that pinstech link deary of your claim
BTW also point out where in this article said all tests were of heu this article says that both paec and Krl were tasked with tests first one deals with plutonium second with uranium Sonny :)

So Pakistan has,

Abdali.
Ghaznavi
Nasr
Ghauri-1
Ghauri-2
Shaheen
Shaheen-1
Shaheen-1A
Shaheen-2
Shaheen-3
Ababeel

Raad-1
Raad-2

Babur-1
Babur-2
Babur-3

---------------------------------------------

India has

Prithvi-1
Prithvi-2
Prithvi-3
Dhanush

Agni-1
Agni-2
Agni-4
Agni-5

K-15

-----------------------------------------------

So Pakistan has 14 types of nuclear capable missiles including Cruise missiles and Battle field missile Nasr , SLBM and MIRV.

India only has 9 types of al Ballistic missiles. No nuclear capable Cruise missiles, No battle field Nuclear missiles and no SLBM or MIRV.

So Indians should crawl out of their superiority complex as our nuclear weapons and missile program is far more extensive and advanced than India's
Hi shaheen!
I like your optimism. But think deep, I'm sure you know the answer despite your rhetoric. I'm sure an educated person like yourself knows the reality. As for the nuclear delivery platform there are a few more that you have not listed above for instance -
K-4,K-5,Nirbhay and lastly the ace weapon Brahmos. Here is the updated list -
Army
Prithvi series
1) prithvi - 1
2) prithvi - 2
3) prithvi - 3
Agni series
1) Agni 1
2) Agni 1 prime
3) Agni 2
4) Agni 3
5) Agni 4
6) Agni 5
7) Agni 6 (under development)
Cruise Missile
Nirbhay (under development)
Brahmos
Battlefield
1) prahaar
2) Pralay
Navy
1) Dhanush
2) K15
3) K4
4) K5(under development )
Air Force
1) drag bombs
There are actually 18 platforms either in use or development. That's just numbrrs, I've not gone into the technological complexities, because that will unnecessarily embarrass you. But if you're still willing to discuss we can surely discuss the technical aspects

How ignorant one could be? Varying range variants of same thing i.e. ballistic/cruise missiles are a "Type of missiles" for you.View attachment 537516

Don't write long stories. Just write how many types of missiles india has?

Hi shaheen!
I like your optimism. But think deep, I'm sure you know the answer despite your rhetoric. I'm sure an educated person like yourself knows the reality. As for the nuclear delivery platform there are a few more that you have not listed above for instance -
K-4,K-5,Nirbhay and lastly the ace weapon Brahmos. Here is the updated list -
Army
Prithvi series
1) prithvi - 1
2) prithvi - 2
3) prithvi - 3
Agni series
1) Agni 1
2) Agni 1 prime
3) Agni 2
4) Agni 3
5) Agni 4
6) Agni 5
7) Agni 6 (under development)
Cruise Missile
Nirbhay (under development)
Brahmos
Battlefield
1) prahaar
2) Pralay
Navy
1) Dhanush
2) K15
3) K4
4) K5(under development )
Air Force
1) drag bombs
There are actually 18 platforms either in use or development. That's just numbrrs, I've not gone into the technological complexities, because that will unnecessarily embarrass you. But if you're still willing to discuss we can surely discuss the technical aspects
I only mentioned nuclear capable
Prahar and Pralay are not nuclear
K-4 is still under development and India is still testing its motor
Brahmos isn't nuclear capable
Nirbhay is far from being deployed.
Agni - 3 was a test platform, never intended for deployment

Can u plz give that pinstech link deary of your claim
BTW also point out where in this article said all tests were of heu this article says that both paec and Krl were tasked with tests first one deals with plutonium second with uranium Sonny :)
Le'me look in into more. Will have to anticipate as Pakistani nuclear capabilities aren't translated into reactors coz of funds.
You just indicated that you don't have any knowledge or interest in issue you are talking about. Hence, you declared an informative response a "story" may be because technical words couldn't come down your brain from eyes.

Anyway, India had 81/94 existing defined missile technologies in 2017, Pakistan had 39.
Nuclear capability isn't a challenge or great achievement. If you have good experience with sounding rockets and solid rocket motors, you just gotta enlarge powerplant.
They don't have to be either. India has NFU which doesn't allow use of tactical nukes. India's conventional army is large itself. So, tactical nukes aren't required either.
Though that won't be needed for Pakistan, Pakistan hasn't an equivalent either. Comparison is silly. K-4 is still in more advanced stages than Pakistani Ababeel which you listed above, tested for carrier vehicle only so far.
Compare systems India contributed to these missiles vs Pakistani cruise missiles.
Dual arm motors, pneumatic actuation systems, seekers or turbofan. There would be another aspect called ramjet & scramjet in other missiles.

What's the point putting nukes at cruise missile at first place?
Simply imparted navigation tech for others. A3 is most accurate IRBM in world.

Le'me look in into more. Will have to anticipate as Pakistani nuclear capabilities aren't translated into reactors coz of funds.

You just indicated that you don't have any knowledge or interest in issue you are talking about. Hence, you declared an informative response a "story" may be because technical words couldn't come down your brain from eyes.

Anyway, India had 81/94 existing defined missile technologies in 2017, Pakistan had 39.

Nuclear capability isn't a challenge or great achievement. If you have good experience with sounding rockets and solid rocket motors, you just gotta enlarge powerplant.

They don't have to be either. India has NFU which doesn't allow use of tactical nukes. India's conventional army is large itself. So, tactical nukes aren't required either.

Though that won't be needed for Pakistan, Pakistan hasn't an equivalent either. Comparison is silly. K-4 is still in more advanced stages than Pakistani Ababeel which you listed above, tested for carrier vehicle only so far.

Compare systems India contributed to these missiles vs Pakistani cruise missiles.
Dual arm motors, pneumatic actuation systems, seekers or turbofan. There would be another aspect called ramjet & scramjet in other missiles.

What's the point putting nukes at cruise missile at first place?

Simply imparted navigation tech for others. A3 is most accurate IRBM in world.
So u posted a random site link with name nuclear in it without even reading what's in it ???
That's why Indians r the most ignorant in world
Google
Look into that too Sonny ;)

So u posted a random site link with name nuclear in it without even reading what's in it ???
That's why Indians r the most ignorant in world
Google
Look into that too Sonny ;)
This is not a random source but an analysing think tank. I said I will search for more, as far as you are concerned, you haven't even provided any backup for your claim.

And I'm not supposed get with it if rational because Pakistan's "advanced" nuclear program never expanded beyond claim of being advanced. It has next to zero demonstrations in civil reactors and other related technology.

So you're accepting that you're sending terrorist to Pakistan via Iran and Afghanistan @AMCA o_O:p::agree:;):enjoy:

I am just enjoying your innocence with some popcorn

:lol:

Such people are indeed terrorists by definition.

Absolutely

I don't want to break your bollywood dream, but I mean use common sense right? PSLV is a primitive rocket, Mangalyaan is basically a modified Chandrayaan, then what is stoping China? Why do we need until 2020 to verify our deep space tracking capabilities.

lack of coverage and deep space tracking are two different things. Chang'e-2 probe traveled further than your Mangalyaan to verify our deep space comm and tracking technologies, we don't use US technologies. We do use ESA help when our tracking ships are out of coverage for lunar programs. Out of coverage and deep space tracking are two different things. One is due to insufficient facilities and another is due to lack technological expertise.

Its impossible to communicate without the help of the radars from other countries. Earth is round unfortunately. China already tried sending one with the help of Russia, but Alas !! Rest is history :D

Hi shaheen!
Prahaar and Pralay are nuclear capable. Also the R&D phase of K4 is complete, what is however going on now is the R&D phase of K5. The thing is user trials of K4 system is still going on. There have been confirmation from sources that K4 has been fired off of Arihant for a couple of times. You must have seen the static firing of K5 motor at Nashik facility and mistaken it for K4! The efficiency of solid propellants of K5 is way better than Agni series and Pakistan would still need decades to master ester based composite double base propellants.
Nirbhay is under development and it is not that far from completing its development , as per the latest info from certain folks it is awaiting trials with indigenous turbofan that will potentially enhance its range to 1600kms. Agni 3 was indeed more like a TD for bigger dia strategic missile. But it is still a formidable weapon. Also we have not even discussed things like composites, divergence losses, specific impulse of propellants, IMU package to name a few. These are the areas where Pakistan is atleast 2 generations behind India (or what is currently being researched/R&Ded)

Back
Top Bottom