What's new

does China have a ICBM base in Africa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ZhengHe guy is an idiot. He keeps posting idiotic comments or topics and makes us Chinese all look like Chauvinists.

Just take him or whatever he posts as a joke.

Why are you pointing him, when you even doubt others about yourself..
Flags china and pakistan..and location United States:what::what:

I think your professor hates you.

He lied to you.And you sent these wrong informations to us.

And you were humiliated by us.

So you really need to hate your professor!

The date must have been april the 1st when your prof told you this. :)

Why are you pointing him, when you even doubt others about yourself..
Flags china and pakistan..and location United States:what::what:

"doubt others about yourself"???

about we Chinese are not Chauvinists???

This ZhengHe guy is an idiot. He keeps posting idiotic comments or topics and makes us Chinese all look like Chauvinists.

Just take him or whatever he posts as a joke.

Hard to see how his question warranted ridicule.......Be a little more understanding and helpful please.Your comment was allot more disappointing than his question.........

Re: does China have a ICBM base in Africa ?
I think your professor hates you.

He lied to you.And you sent these wrong informations to us.

And you were humiliated by us.

So you really need to hate your professor!

What a Joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:

next u would say your physics teacher won best movie director award. :woot::woot:

kallis ki ball par sachin ne chakka mara to lara kaise out ho gaya ?:cheesy:

nah why would i say that. she just told the class china had missile (or some kind of military base) base in africa and i'm just wondering if anyone else knew anything about it.

your comment seemed to suggest that i think i'm right and i'm using my teachers remarks as claims to my statement, which is your mistake.

c'mon indian, something wrong with your comprehension? english should come quite easy for you.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

I think your professor make fun of you lol

she was telling that class

I think everyone missed the "does" in front of the title.

So far, most of these replies would make sense if the title was "China have a ICBM missile base in Africa"

I don't want to call you people stupid but how you all make the same mistake is beyond me.:disagree:

Last edited:
Common guys, what is it??????????????????
Try something different.

Why would they you guys can hit anything in 11000 km then i dont think so they need one even IF it was there it may be to hit others if they are attacked heavily by other nukes

Why would they you guys can hit anything in 11000 km then i dont think so they need one even IF it was there it may be to hit others if they are attacked heavily by other nukes

a relevant response.

and i agree, i don't see why there would be a missile base there, but i would not object for one being built there.

Actually a ballistic missile submarine is like a moving missile base and they can go anywhere.

But lol there is not need nor feasible for ICBM base in Africa.

I remember my Chinese history professor saying that China has a ICBM base in Africa after helping the African country economically (forgot which nation).

It is in the country that China aided though I do not recall the country's name.

I search the internet but couldn't find anything on it. I don't feel like going on a search for my professor to ask her this because it isn't that important.

Does anyone here know anything about this????

Suffering from the lack of chow mein, eh?

I guess you can a fool out of yourself better than anyone else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom