What's new

Does anobody here actually belive OBL is dead?

whatever Pakistani Media says is true and whatever world says is Propaganda against Pakistan..
come out of your Denial mode, every citizen of Pak has been told that USA is an enemy and Osama is a friend...come out of religion...

and you people are still not accepting your folly and again playing a blame game which has already done much damage to your country..!!

learn to accept facts and give reason to world to trust you rather than complaining

I never said i believe pakistan media whatever they say,we've accepted the fact that osama died yrs ago.

OBL is NOT dead!

He has merely been transferred to the Deep Sea Marine Biology Unit for enumerating piscean species in the Arabian Sea.

:D

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

OBL is NOT dead!

He has merely been transferred to the Deep Sea Marine Biology Unit for enumerating piscean species in the Arabian Sea.

:D

Why is there a major contradicting fact.
US says they shot Usama when he resisted arrest .
Daughter says they brought him in front of the whole family and then shot him in the head.
How come world biggest terrorist was living in a compounds without any weapons,ammo or explosives (1)
but yet Navy SEALs faced resistance.
If any lay man can explain all these speculations i will solemnly believe that OBL was killed in Abbotabad on the 1st of May 2011.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Why is there a major contradicting fact.
US says they shot Usama when he resisted arrest .
Daughter says they brought him in front of the whole family and then shot him in the head.
How come world biggest terrorist was living in a compounds without any weapons,ammo or explosives (1)
but yet Navy SEALs faced resistance.
If any lay man can explain all these speculations i will solemnly believe that OBL was killed in Abbotabad on the 1st of May 2011.

He's obviously dead. Otherwise, despite the risk, he'd be videotaped holding a "bin Laden is Dead!" newspaper and laughing. That would explode the operation as a fraud.

Likewise, the notion he's been dead for years... given the reality of the politics, Bush would have made the great announcement to improve support for himself.

The only logical conclusion is that the raid happened, he's dead. I don't understand why Pakistan hasn't taken blood samples from the massive amounts left in the house and done their own analysis. There are enough bin Ladens in the world to at least verify that the multiple liters of blood on the floor belonged to a male bin Laden.

There is no doubt in my mind that Osama is dead. It was confirmed by his wife(s). What better proof than that?

There is no doubt in my mind that Osama is dead. It was confirmed by his wife(s). What better proof than that?

:) why you needed statement of his "wife" through ISI.

he was dead for sure but when thats the mystery

Many Many Bangladeshis believe that Bin is not death.

:) why you needed statement of his "wife" through ISI.

he was dead for sure but when thats the mystery

Only for people who find conspiracy in most of the event, most people know it, including GOP, PA and ISI.

I was watching the news yesterday here in US, one of the government representative rightly said. For most people statement of OBL's wife and child should be enough to convince, he also said that there is a bunch of conspiracy theorist, even releasing the photos will not help them.

I was 200% agreement with him, based on my experiences.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I was watching the news yesterday here in US, one of the government representative rightly said. For most people statement of OBL's wife and child should be enough to convince, he also said that there is a bunch of conspiracy theorist, even releasing the photos will not help them.

I was 200% agreement with him, based on my experiences.

Well guess what people, everytime theres gonna be a presidential election
in US the world will encounter a fresh dead Osama out of their basket!

He's dead but was it on this particular raid?
I'm not sure.

If he is not dead why isn't anybody denying it. Why everybody including ISI, GOP, Laden's family saying he is dead? Any reason for that or have they all gone insane and only sane people left are the ones not believing his death or his death in this particular raid.

You know what? No matter what you do, conspiracy theorists will never be happy. I believe that he is dead and I don;t need any photo, video etc to prove it. I trust what Navy seals said and what US Govt said and I am extremely happy about it

I believe it's getting hard for people to believe he is no more coz there are plenty who supports wahabism and they see OBL as hero who resisted the world power. But people now it's high time to wake up to the reality and leave conspiracy theories behind, he was a terrorist and this tallest terrorist is no more.

Well guess what people, everytime theres gonna be a presidential election
in US the world will encounter a fresh dead Osama out of their basket!

He's dead but was it on this particular raid?
I'm not sure.

:) right on spot.

he WAS dead. for sure. When he was dead that is the question which may be answered in future may be it will take many decades but truth for sure will surface.

It is possible that Bin was in Abbottabad and ISI did not know, as like they failed to prevent hundreds of bomb attacks, Benazir Bhutto and other associations. May be ISI is not competent.

And Laden was a coward and hypocrite: he used the sentiment of Afghan and Pakistani people and did terrorist activities by residing those areas, but he did not do anything from Saudi Arab that is from his mother land. If he would be brave then he would do his terrorist activities from his homeland. LoL while Saudi Arab was in haven, the AF and PK were dying like dog.

Anyway, why US killed Laden when he was unarmed, they could make him senseless for short time and then could be used for interrogation later?

Back
Top Bottom