What's new

Does anobody here actually belive OBL is dead?

He Is Dead , Even Al Qaeda Has confirmed It --- may He Rot In hell

@ JANA

he WAS dead. for sure. When he was dead that is the question which may be answered in future may be it will take many decades but truth for sure will surface.

Did Pakistan take blood tests of the spilled blood in the house?

Pakistan has its own DNA samples now... enough for 10,000 tests. Do the tests. Stop promulgating ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Did the Navy SEALs helicopter into Pakistan just to pour a liter of bin Laden's blood on a carpet... and plant some more fresh bodies? And coach bin Laden's wives? Deal with it. It happened as described.

@ JANA

Pakistan has its own DNA samples now... enough for 10,000 tests. Do the tests. Stop promulgating ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Did the Navy SEALs helicopter into Pakistan just to pour a liter of bin Laden's blood on a carpet... and plant some more fresh bodies? And coach bin Laden's wives? Deal with it. It happened as described.

Chogy: OBL is not dead. He has been permanently assigned to the Arabian Sea Piscean Enumeration Unit. :D

@ JANA

Go soft on 'em, mate. They're in a state of national shock, especially the conspiracy theorists.

Yes, i believe he is dead. Why not? if even his organization Al Qaeda have confirmed it, then who the hell we are to draw suspecions.

Go soft on 'em, mate. They're in a state of national shock, especially the conspiracy theorists.

Believe me, I've met a lot of fine, thoughtful Pakistani people here and on other forums. I feel badly, because Pakistan is in a no-win situation with this raid. Once again, a majority of good people get hosed by a minority.

In the same way that I try and face criticisms and uncomfortable realities with regards to my own nation, things like the shame of Abu Graib, it'd be best for Pakistan to do the same with Pakistani problems, and the OBL episode is one of them. Blind nationality is poison.

Only approaching this type of thing rationally can progress be made. It'd be a shame to trash what relationship exists, but there should be accountability on both sides with regards to the WOT.

I never said i believe pakistan media whatever they say,we've accepted the fact that osama died yrs ago.

now if only they could confirm that this whole thing was fake,that'll be nice :P

Should we also assume that Al-Qaeda was in on the plan and keeping the cover on UBL’s death? Is it not fair to believe that those few who favor conspiracy theory over reality will remain unconvinced? Even Bin Laden’s own terrorist organization has now confirmed that he is dead. Will you be among the last to realize the truth? Dear readers, beyond a shadow of doubt, UBL was shot and killed by the team of US navy seals in Abbottabad, Pakistan. UBL’s wife identified her husband’s corpse to Navy SEALs and to Pakistani authorities. UBL DNA matched his siblings as confirmed in the following link by the doctor who conducted the DNA test on UBL remains:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...bin-laden-pics

The proof, dear readers, is in every passing day that UBL does not release a recording or a video. The proof, dear readers, is UBL absence from terrorists meetings in other safe houses. Forum readers, thankfully and with great relief, the proof is in every passing day that families no longer have to mourn an innocent loved one murdered in a terrorist attack masterminded or inspired by UBL. Unfortunately, never be enough proof for the weak minded who in desperation wish to believe UBL lives. But we do express hope that more people will take this episode as an object lesson on the silliness of such conspiracy theories, and think twice before accepting them in the future. The fact is that UBL, conspiracy theories aside, is dead, but our fight against Al Qaeda and violent extremists continues.

CDR Bill Speaks,

DET, United States Central Command

U.S. Central Command

watch what this guy say ..interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom