What's new

"Doctor brides" in huge demand in Pakistan

Yea tu un se posho jin k wife doctor ha lol

young doctors have so tough routine and long hours shifts they hardly find time for home

even they get exams and training every second day lol

Well so one of my relative told us to get a admission into a private medical college for one of his friends naphew.

so when they came to us.i had one of my friend in abbottabad international medical college.i had already contacted him and he told me he will get him admission despite having below 80% marks in FSc though he will have to go for donation method

when we reached the college,The guy in knew in the AIMC took us to the admission centre and had arranged our meeting with one of the guy working as a broker for the Son of the college Principal for possible candidates on donation.

initially when they came to me.i thought they might not even manage to pay 8lac per year fee but when the guy demanded 20-lac donation apart from the yearly 8lac fee.the father of the guy suddenly agreed.

I didnt expected this and rather thought the the guy father when leave will not come to the college again.But when we left the college,The father of the guy said thankyou for making this possible for us.we will pay them tomorrow when the interview will happen.

So after this i asked my cousin and his friend.The father of this boy is a ex airman in PAF.i dont know how will he pay them
they said "Chup bett gharr jaake batate hain.Bus ye samajh k iskay Ghar main Bank Ha"

so we reached home and when i asked them at night.will you tell me the mystery.He said

"Is larke ki Ammi Gynecologist hay,She has her own hospital in her home and the only private hospital for babies delivery in Norang,Lakki marwat,Kpk"

Aur agar ye bank ni to kia ha

:D

BCl6gLKCMAAa7Ih.jpg

Yeah this is not 80s but women should only belong in the home. but if her family is facing financial issue in that case she could use her skills to support her family.

Why should they belong in home? See my family is financially sound but my sister (she is 22) is working. Besides we all know what happens to women who stay at home. Their husbands are like I earn the money I am the boss and they abuse their wives because they know that his wife can not leave house as she is totally dependent on him. That is the cause for domestic violence in India most of the times. But if the wife is working and is independent she can just say **** off to her husband if he ever chooses to abuse her emotionally or physically. So I support women to be independent. May be you should give it a thought you might change your views.

Our society is pathetic,and our showbaaz aunties are confused.
Furthermore,I don't know that how much true is that,but yes some women do give their first priority to women who are doctoress by profession.
Indeed,a married,working woman sustains tougher life than her male partner,as she bears both responsibilities ie the responsibilty of her family and her social/office jobs as well,specially during pregnancy,how she sustains job pressure and her house as well is indeed a fantastic feature of human female.
Amazing,a women who is weaker as compare to man in every aspect whether physical or by psychological means and are more emotional,handles various situations much bravely is indeed a miracle of Allah subhana o tala.
A sucessful family consists of healthy,well educated,learned partners,their relationship with each other,an understanding between them and their smartness to handle various situations together,not by profession,I am myself evident that how 'doctor Bahu' has made chapati of her own husband,and how ACCA/MS/PHD etc qualtified women handled situation sucessfully.
So,while selecting of your partner,you must analyse his/her attitude,sense of maturity and character basically,then profession,looks,job,salary can be checked,as they are secondary priorities.

Now I understand why Pakistan is listed "At the bottom of the list, the worst countries for gender quality are Saudi Arabia (No. 131), Mali (No. 132), Pakistan (No. 133), Chad (No. 134) and Yemen (No. 135). out of 135 countries listed. Forbes.

About any list Pakistan, Afganstan, India make the top 5 list for worse places in the world for women.
The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Pakistan, India and Somalia feature in descending order after Afghanistan in the list of the five worst states, the poll among gender experts shows.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom