What's new

"Doctor brides" in huge demand in Pakistan

Yeah first she'll beat you with belan/sandals then give you first aid :P

if thats the case, then she will cook rotis without belan and walk without sandals for the rest of her life ;)

Discrimination against any one but especially women is a huge handicapped to a culture or country. It can reduce the economic efficiency of a country by more then 50 percent.

No it's not like that but i don't have any idea about Indian's mental approach ...I'm working woman as well but i don't like to go outside at-least for earning purpose.

In India every one wants to have a job male or female. Females even more. My sister has been working in Delhi now for like 6 months and she is very happy with her life. More so because now she can buy her favorite clothes and shoes without asking money from dad :D Also the Indian mentality is kind of changing now a days. I come from a really very traditional JAT family. No women has ever worked in my family ever. Not my mother or my grandmother or any wife or daughter of my uncle or any of my aunts. Every one was so angry at the idea of my sister working. But my dad said no to every one and supported my sister. I guess your mentality is kind of the same as my extended family.

I can give you the reason too why every one wants to work. First they are poor and second a job gives you the opportunity to work away from family ;) Every one wants to have bf/gf but it is not possible if you are living in your family house in the backward village.

Back
Top Bottom