What's new

Do you think the USA will start a new wave of government overthrows with...

RaptorAlpha

Reaction score
the syrian civil war? i mean the arab spring , not including syria , received too much attention specifically from europe and now america seemed to have been seizing the moment and starting a new wave of government overthrows to complement the velvet revolutions of the 90s , only this time they will be violent.

What do you think?

the syrian civil war? i mean the arab spring , not including syria , received too much attention specifically from europe and now america seemed to have been seizing the moment and starting a new wave of government overthrows to complement the velvet revolutions of the 90s , only this time they will be violent.

What do you think?

I don't think they are ready for another adventure... At the max they will provide weapons to their proxies... Their economy is shambles and they will be wise this time.

Considering the expected standards of middle eastern government (outside of Israel), I'd say the amount of reporting on the so-called Arab Spring was warranted.

I'd like you to point out where the US has started actively trying to overthrow the government's of Middle-Eastern country's seeing as by all accounts the US has only gotten involved very reluctantly, with Europe testing the waters.

Where do you expect the US to target, why, and with what resources both US based and 'target country' based?

Considering the expected standards of middle eastern government (outside of Israel), I'd say the amount of reporting on the so-called Arab Spring was warranted.

I'd like you to point out where the US has started actively trying to overthrow the government's of Middle-Eastern country's seeing as by all accounts the US has only gotten involved very reluctantly, with Europe testing the waters.

Where do you expect the US to target, why, and with what resources both US based and 'target country' based?

What on earth are you talking about? the entire western media circus were there when the arab spring was springing , they covered the "revolution" the best they could...

Iran for example , among other places like in latin america or so...

No, we will shift our military doctrine towards the Pacific to counter the Chinese threat. In fact it is already being done slowly, many of my marine friends are stationed in Japan and the navy is shifting 60% of its forces to the Pacific as stated by officials. Besides all those kings in the middle east are pro US so why would the US try to overthrow them?? If anyone will be targeted it will be Iran after the Syria mess and perhaps Venezuela as Chavez looks in dire health and a pro US government is now looking feasible.

Back
Top Bottom