What's new

Do you think that the attack on PNS Mehran was an inside job???

I think it was done by non state actors ... now what do i mean by non state actors?? somethin which the GOP knows better than me

If GoP knows better mean ur knowlege abt non st. actors is lesser.

Then how can u say non state actors are involved in it.

Btw i can feel how much you people are enjoying this.

If GoP knows better mean ur knowlege abt non st. actors is lesser.

Then how can u say non state actors are involved in it.

Btw i can feel how much you people are enjoying this.

time to realize that the phrase non state acotrs was absolute non sense .... so when the attack take place in your country the terrorist have names and organisations and they are not called non state actors

time to realize that the phrase non state acotrs was absolute non sense .... so when the attack take place in your country the terrorist have names and organisations and they are not called non state actors

Again own chest beating, my darling gaurish, there is no indian / us / israeli / chechen / uzbek / abc country arrest so far. Had there been any, then respective govts would have said that 'although they are our nationals but non state actors' :hitwall:

Again own chest beating, my darling gaurish, there is no indian / us / israeli / chechen / uzbek / abc country arrest so far. Had there been any, then respective govts would have said that 'although they are our nationals but non state actors' :hitwall:

The main objective is not the nationality of terrorists but the nationality of the conspiracy is important .....

The main objective is not the nationality of terrorists but the nationality of the conspiracy is important .....

I cant believe my eyes, really its you saying this?

This attack would not have been possible without an internal support - More important for Pakistan is to identify black sheep within its rows.

yes but that does not mean India is the conspiator....

Sounds like a speck in the beard of someone - No, I didn't mean India was behind this plot, I was actually amazed, you know its very less likely to see such comments from an Indian.

In India, beards are not very popular, especially the free flowing ones!

Five chaps have been arrested.

Let's wait and watch.

In India, beards are not very popular, especially the free flowing ones!

Five chaps have been arrested.

Let's wait and watch.

Look at the words - not very popular but it still remains popular. Lets see what these five fellas reveal!

ISI = I Salute India.

ISI took bribe from RAW to shoot themselves in foot and in return India promised spot for Afridi in next IPL & lots of aid money.

Back
Top Bottom