What's new

Do you think that the attack on PNS Mehran was an inside job???

what doe taliban or any terrorist group has to do with P-3c Orion,its a maritime aircraft,which makes are navy strong and gives it more capability for recon and anti sub and surface warfare,and only this capability is a threat to India,and the gunmen first enter the PAF Faisal where in the hanger they were C-130 parked,but y didnt they blew up the C-130 but just went for the P-3c?

waht doe taliban or any terrorist group has to do with P-3c Orion,its a maritime aircraft,which makes are navy strong and gives it more capability for recon and anti sub and surface warfare,and only this capability is a threat to India,and the gunmen first enter the PAF Faisal where in the hanger they were C-130 parked,but y didnt they blew up the C-130 but just went for the P-3c?

I agree. It's sad they didn't blow up the C-130's. They should have done that. They had enough time at their disposal. ;)

6h88p1.jpg

and guys seriously buy some proper equipment luks like the third guy has stuffed some pillows in there:rofl:

and guys seriously buy some proper equipment luks like the third guy has stuffed some pillows in there:rofl:

Well, we are a poor countr but, hey, you people are rich.

See you even gifted two P3-C's to talibs.

You can for sure gift us some proper equipment. :)

What does exactly the word "inside job" mean?

1. Done by insiders;
2. Done by insiders and outsiders;
3. Done by outsiders with the help of insiders (military)
4. Done by outsiders with the help of insiders (clerics)

Well, investigations are going on, but to me the 4th one seems be the case.

6h88p1.jpg

Please Provide Us Some Equipments On Soft Loans , Our Economy Cant Afford To Buy such Things.
The same Guy is also Wearing Cricket Pads :D Such is The condition Of Our Armed Forces

Please Provide Us Some Equipments On Soft Loans , Our Economy Cant Afford To Buy such Things.
The same Guy is also Wearing Cricket Pads :D Such is The condition Of Our Armed Forces

in due time my son;):lol::enjoy:

What does exactly the word "inside job" mean?

1. Done by insiders;
2. Done by insiders and outsiders;
3. Done by outsiders with the help of insiders (military)
4. Done by outsiders with the help of insiders (clerics)

Well, investigations are going on, but to me the 4th one seems be the case.

how can there be clerics inside pns mehran??, personally i think non military guys or the americans may have leaked some info

Can you read the heading of the thread ?

Comment on the topic will you ..

Same suggestion to you mate :cheesy: Stop Crying like a baby u went of topic not me mate !!

This was a coward attack of terrorists at PNS,, but still Pak forces fights well,if u compare this attack with Mumbai terror attack,almost same was situation but Indian forces have taken 72 hours to complete operation with almost 200 casualties but Pak forces have completed operation in 16 hours with only few casualties, we are in war with terrorists & may b we face more such attacks because in war both sides suffer losses,2day was good day for terrorists next day would be good for Pak forces :pakistan:

Same suggestion to you mate :cheesy: Stop Crying like a baby u went of topic not me mate !!

This was a coward attack of terrorists at PNS,, but still Pak forces fights well,if u compare this attack with Mumbai terror attack,almost same was situation but Indian forces have taken 72 hours to complete operation with almost 200 casualties but Pak forces have completed operation in 16 hours with only few casualties, we are in war with terrorists & may b we face more such attacks because in war both sides suffer losses,2day was good day for terrorists next day would be good for Pak forces :pakistan:

Mumbai attacks and attack on PNS Mehran,these two cannot be compared as they had different objectives.The objective of Mumbai attacks was mass murder of civilian population and collateral damage.The objective of attack on PNS Mehran was to damage the key military assets.Those who got killed in this attack merely got in the way,or lost their lives while trying to take down the militants.
It is evident from the description of one of the soldiers of PA.One of the militants chose to fire an RPG at one of the P3C Orion Aircraft,while he could have as well fired it at the soldiers who were within his range.

So far as the time taken is concerned,well the Mumbai attacks were not in any one place,but at different places.Also it takes time to evacuate the civilians and keeping them away from harm's way.Once that was done,it did not take NSG much time to do the clean up.

In case of Mumbai attack it was on civilian location,but in case of PNS Mehran,it was a direct hit on a key military installation.
What surprises me is the contrast.A military installation is supposed to be heavily fortified unlike any Hotel.The militants should have been spotted and challenged when they tried to sneak in.It is surprising to notice the failure of Pakistani armed forces to detect the breach,not to mention the fire-fight that ensued resulting in the destruction of 2 maritime patrol aircrafts..

are you slepping or coma your attack was on navy base totally armed location and mumabi attack was on common pepoles by your ISI in which so many human life world lost not just indian

dont you think your comon pepoles are working against paksitan amry why ??

pakistan as an nation and pak army + isi are two diffrent views

dont you think in pakistan army is like an boss

it was inside job and you know very well but if you dont want to understand then wait for next time

I think it was done by non state actors ... now what do i mean by non state actors?? somethin which the GOP knows better than me

how can there be clerics inside pns mehran??, personally i think non military guys or the americans may have leaked some info

Yes there are civilians as well like janitorial, drivers, electricions, plumbers etc. I dont know whether 'clerics' is proper word for them or not.

Back
Top Bottom