What's new

Do you think a political party is behind the striking young doctors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever you people think that doctors are superior or not but its a reality that only high merit students get admission in medical colleges not ordinary students in other professions , so by the criteria of merit they deserve better than you who even cant imagine to join medical college , i am sorry for being harsh but its reality which you people cant digest so live with it .

You mean higher merit then 84 percentile required in Intermediate for Admission to Computer Science department in NED University? or harder work then the Chartered Accountants who come from a profession that has like 5-10% successful candidates? Or Lawyers who have to study day and night to pass the bar? Or Engineers who have to spend their nights in university labs during their education for their final year projects alone. There are diagnostic systems such as Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyser that can diagnose more potential problems then any doctor can, such systems are getting increasingly smart and will completely replace the 'revered' doctors.....thanks to Engineers :)

I wonder how many MBBS doctors invented things, they are such smart creatures after all. I wonder how they serve humanity at all except by diagnosing correctly illnesses that they had memorized from books. I wonder how many illnesses these super doctors could identify without the help of labs and or equipment that they have been provided by 'other' professionals.

You know what people with good ratta educate themselves in? I hope the doctors are smart enough to figure this one out.

You mean higher merit then 84 percentile required in Intermediate for Admission to Computer Science department in NED University? or harder work then the Chartered Accountants who come from a profession that has like 5-10% successful candidates? Or Lawyers who have to study day and night to pass the bar? Or Engineers who have to spend their nights in university labs during their education for their final year projects alone. There are diagnostic systems such as Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyser that can diagnose more potential problems then any doctor can, such systems are getting increasingly smart and will completely replace the 'revered' doctors.....thanks to Engineers :)

I wonder how many MBBS doctors invented things, they are such smart creatures after all. I wonder how they serve humanity at all except by diagnosing correctly illnesses that they had memorized from books. I wonder how many illnesses these super doctors could identify without the help of labs and or equipment that they have been provided by 'other' professionals.

You know what people with good ratta educate themselves in? I hope the doctors are smart enough to figure this one out.
sorry we have no treatment of your professional jealousy . you have to live with it .
people have broken dreams of becoming doctors but anyways my sympathies are with you . :tup:

yes,i think there are political parties direct/indirect behind Doctor,
issue is not this,main issue is that why doctor made stick,

as per my information,14-patients died during stick,and on ARY TV,i saw by myself,one Representative of Doctor was saying they are looking after the patients.(This is 1st lie). why 14-paitnetsDied?????

mean even single patient didn't check up by doctors,-------- why???

i agree that CM of Punjab Committed regarding service structure but its not primary issue ,its secondary issue,
primary issue(salary) was resolved last time.for that Doctor got increment and even paramedical staff also due to doctor strike.
so for secondary issue it totally wrong from doctors to strike in such way.And we lose 14-life.Doctors duty is to save the life not to leave then for die, that why i am saying that there are some political parties behind Doctors.

there should be special punishment to them(Doctors)

sorry we have no treatment of your professional jealousy . you have to live with it .
people have broken dreams of becoming doctors but anyways my sympathies are with you . :tup:

i have many friends who was not able to get admission in medicines due to less marks but now many of them doing MBA , LLB , CA and stuff like that .

Thank you for proving my point of understand v/s ratta :)

no its our 3rd class leader who are behind this. Shabaz Sharif has been behind many scandales now

Aw4CP0ACQAAOSun.jpg:large

saw and shared.

P.S.

The arrogant shahbaz sharif is not even listening to the senior doctors- jitnay marzi log mar jaye- yeh pagal insan apni ana per qaim rahe ga- sahi hai status quo ka kira hai, wasi hi mentality hai...

adhoc basis per new doctors are being hired.... LULZZZZZz

Sindh Doctors have also called for strike, so will Federal doctors, KP and Baloch young doctors are already on strike...

zalim-e-alla lanat teri maa per !!

487715_433155446728498_174227780_n.jpg

Aw4CP0ACQAAOSun.jpg:large

saw and shared.

P.S.

The arrogant shahbaz sharif is not even listening to the senior doctors- jitnay marzi log mar jaye- yeh pagal insan apni ana per qaim rahe ga- sahi hai status quo ka kira hai, wasi hi mentality hai...

adhoc basis per new doctors are being hired.... LULZZZZZz

Sindh Doctors have also called for strike, so will Federal doctors, KP and Baloch young doctors are already on strike...

zalim-e-alla lanat teri maa per !!

487715_433155446728498_174227780_n.jpg

LannaT hai killer doctors per, lannat hai iss democrazy per , lannat hai shabaz per kyoun key woo abbhi tak inn badmashoon ki badmashi nahi khatam kar saka, lannt hai imran per kyoun key woo apni seat hasil karna chata hai, lannat hai unn lannteyon per joo pakarmy key pass jatey , aur pakarmy ko badnam kertey hain, apney tankhoyahon key liay.

LannaT hai killer doctors per, lannat hai iss democrazy per , lannat hai shabaz per kyoun key woo abbhi tak inn badmashoon ki badmashi nahi khatam kar saka, lannt hai imran per kyoun key woo apni seat hasil karna chata hai, lannat hai unn lannteyon per joo pakarmy key pass jatey , aur pakarmy ko badnam kertey hain, apney tankhoyahon key liay.

kis peh lanat nahi hai bhai yeh bhi to batado :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3142751 said:
kis peh lanat nahi hai bhai yeh bhi to batado :lol:

.... the guy owns a holy cow !! :laugh:

i hope you do know the amount of flaws in that list.

First up, entry is not 45%.

Secondly, pension is given to all government servants.

Thirdly, there is no concessional air/rail travel. We have always paid full.

There are alot more, maybe you can figure it out yourself.

You need 60% to enter army. Fail from leader

there is no C-130 travel either.

And i wonder what does it mean by special messing??? they don't take you to PC FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom