What's new

Do you still support Musharraf?

Please vote after the discussion (Do you now support Mush?)

• Yes

Votes: 46 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 38.7%

• Total voters
Jana,

Now that BB has stated that she will not be a PM under Musharraf, what do you think will happen?

:) i agree with you other post too about politics of personalities here.

About your above question well let me come to office i will reply you in detail.
But i guess one thread started by you about US intention if Musharraf falls is also must have cleared things.

The whole thing is getting too crazy for comfort!

Nothing seems to be falling in place!

To all those who didn't support Musharraf,

Congratualtions on election of Zardari as President of the IRP.

Once he is done, it will Nawaz Sharif's turn and then Bilawal will "lead us out of misery".

Dictator or not, Musharraf is still the best optiona nd I hope that he is able to make a come back sooner then later.

No my dear, if Zardari continue to pocket our forex reserves with the same speed than there would be nothing left for Sharif and any other prospective candidate.
Day is not far when we will be standing to the square(1) position of year 1999.
BTW, couple of days back I read a very interesting quote from younger Sharif:
(it is in urdu) 1 - Number One Newspaper of Pakistan - Daily Jang- Jang Group

important is realy what we have choice is there any chance of mushrraf i thing no until they complete fail and become new election and if mushrraf have party and his party win its looks like imposible to me sorry

I have always supported previous Mr President Musharraf. I think whatever steps were taken were totally needed, I might surprise you by supporting Him on emergency aswell. I belive there is alot more behind the scene then imposing emergency for xCJ. Lal Masjid senario i totally support the action. I belive those terrorist brought that on Lal masjid rather then GOP of that time. If some one would ask me why do i support him to the extend i will love to answer there questions. By the way the orignal topic was "Those of you who disagree (supporters of BB and NZ specifically) give your points on what they can do "better" or would give the nation something that Musharraf cannot" I still don't see anyone answering this quotation! All i see is personal hate against the Musharraf. he kicked some judges yes true he baned some tv media in emergency but not all. Who gave you this media? i mean lets get going and talk about and prove points beside judges and kido stuff. What this judes has ever given to Pakistan everyone knows that. By the way why these judges never came back then after him. Is there any glass cealing or invisible hand the answer is no!. I pray everyday to Allah SWT that May Musharraf come back to help muslims and Pakistanis. Some times you need dictator to clean the mess that our nasty people creat and as far as army is concernd i totally belive that army should always come back when needed. These army men stay awak and put there lifes on hand to give us good night sleep. For ignorents they might be just to salut civilians but for me they are the real mujahideens. Who has made this Pakistan the most powerfull muslim country. This is the very army who made Pakistan so strong that our enemy has to play dirty games in order to try bringing Pakistan down because they know one thig, which is that they can never meet the power of Pakistan or it will be devastatin...... answer this which is the real topic. "Those of you who disagree (supporters of BB and NZ specifically) give your points on what they can do "better" or would give the nation something that Musharraf cannot????????

then my brother you have to wait 5 to 7 years more may god he will be back with political party

i think, he could be back very soon if the crunt situation of country not changed very quickly!
this time he could announce a revolution!:tup::azn::agree:

no i , not suporter of mush he is judt like bush...isny toh pakistan ko barbad kar dya...
You doubt him!!!! You doubt his loyalty to Pakistan!!! He is the only person who went to India and counter them on there own land... There are so many videos i can provide you but not much room!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i kile him only when he speaks truth infront of indians but i hate those person who are puppet of usa,i cant forget incident of lal masjid...drama made by him..i really hate him,,may Allah forget him for this

nop...how can we support him..its imposible for us..Muslimah said that how can we forget lal masjid..yes we canot forget lal masjid ..thousand of Arabs arrested by Mush made me worried..hope that isko jald pakistan se bhi nikal dainge..waiting for the time

nop...how can we support him..its imposible for us..Muslimah said that how can we forget lal masjid..yes we canot forget lal masjid ..thousand of Arabs arrested by Mush made me worried..hope that isko jald pakistan se bhi nikal dainge..waiting for the time
I just don't know how people can argue about Lal Masjid.It's fine if you talk about NRO or constitution thing but Lal Masjid was no longer a mosque when the people tried to destabilize the state and are you talking about the same Arabs who are now causing havoc in Pakistan (Suicide attacks, Bomb Blasts..etc).Look, you are just trying to bring religion in it.When terrorists took over some school in Russia i think then Russian forces did not negotiate with terrorists.If you want to live under terrorism that's fine...Governement gave these people a lot of time and then there were even conspiracies that all these Mullahs were guided by Musharraf but when he took action now all these Mullah's are gone straight to heaven.You may hate Musharraf or Like Musharraf but you just can't justify the acts of Mullahs of Lal Masjid.

Back
Top Bottom