What's new

Our leader - Pervaiz Musharraf

Musharraf was one of the greatest leader which I believe. I dont want to talk about yahaya khan, bhutto or nawaz shareef's first term because I was not there neither I witnessed the growth. But when Musharraf came I saw a dramatic change in Pakistan, the living standards were better, in his tenure Pakistan was a safe place for international investment, he build Gwader, he supported media, he made pakistan one of the best economies in Asia. I my self is not a supporter of MQM qnd I am very much against them on their gunda gardi in Karachi but as a karachite I can proudly say it was musharraf who built karachi with the support of MQM and from 2003 to 2007 karachi was a safe place no target killings were hapening back then. People of Pakistan doesnt understand what Musharraf has done for the country, the people of Pakistan wants a corrupt democracy so the can leech the benifits too, no one thinks about Pakistan.

"A great leader takes his nation where they don’t necessarily want to go, but ought to be! "

Gen. Musharraf was a great leader & I pray he leads Pakistan once again, he knows what Pakistan wants. unlike these incompetent politicians who are finding ways to shut down projects or cancel them & they are harming Pakistan daily.

Here we go again with a new name but old face of an mqm wala,pleading for their mentor, Mush the Rangeela Macho"syed".

Here we go again another nora & DEMOCRAZY lover. Where is your brain?

Well, it is not difficult to comprehend that his time to rule is over. Whatever happened to him after his arrival to Pakistan, his party and his support, the whole scenario/events are self evident that he won't be allowed to comeback his political carrier.

Wishes doesn't mean it will come come true but yes, everyone has right to wish for anything. Evey party members wishes for their leader to become PM.

Well, it is not difficult to comprehend that his time to rule is over. Whatever happened to him after his arrival to Pakistan, his party and his support, the whole scenario/events are self evident that he won't be allowed to comeback his political carrier.

Wishes doesn't mean it will come come true but yes, everyone has right to wish for anything. Evey party members wishes for their leader to become PM.
& every sad wisher thinks that he will leave pakistan, since he came back?
situations might change, in his favour , you never know, & you dont need to be plamist?

lol. I dont support MQM, but I am a supporter of President Musharraf. Dont turn it into an ethnic issue.
mqm does not represent all the urdu speaking pakistanis,may be 2%,(mostly Karachieite),and mush is not a leader of any community but Army,so which ethnic issue i am turnin it into.Its people like you who always talk in terms of ethnicities/muhajir in case of mqm,and now Mush.Wake up.

mqm does not represent all the urdu speaking pakistanis,may be 2%,(mostly Karachieite),and mush is not a leader of any community but Army,so which ethnic issue i am turnin it into.Its people like you who always talk in terms of ethnicities/muhajir in case of mqm,and now Mush.Wake up.
Musharraf is the best whether Intelligence prevails or ignorance, but that doesn't change reality

LOL. Everyone knows that MQM comprises of urdu speaking people. So if someone supports President Musharraf, that person is accused of being from MQM. Dont know why is that. Why cant you guys accept that not all President Musharraf's supporters are from MQM. He has support from all over Pakistan, infact his party won two seats from Chitral despite boycotting the elections. So were those people belonging to MQM also?

Chitral valley: Despite boycott, APML wins two seats
By Peer Muhammad
Published: May 13, 2013

ISLAMABAD: The All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) announced boycott of the 2013 elections just days before the balloting in protest against a life-time ban on its founder Pervez Musharraf from running for a public office. But interestingly, two candidates of the party – one each for National Assembly and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Assembly – still contested and won the elections in Chitral district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa.

Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf returned to Pakistan in March after a four-year self-exile to lead his party in the 2013 elections. He wanted to contest from four constituencies, including NA-32 (Chitral), but his nomination papers were rejected for all the constituencies. Not only that, the Peshawar High Court also slapped a life-time ban on him from contesting elections.

Shahzada Iftikharuddin, the covering candidate for Musharraf, contested the election despite his party’s boycott and defeated his rival, Abdul Latif of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, by a margin of over 3,000 votes. Shahzada Iftikharuddin, son of Shahzada Moiuddin, belongs to the royal family of Chitral. In the past his father won this constituency four times.

Similarly, an APML candidate for the K-P Assembly seat PK-90 (Chitral), Ghulam Muhammad, defeated PPP’s Sardar Hussain. However, another AMPL candidate, Shahzada Khalid Pervaiz, brother of Shahzada Iftikharuddin, lost to PPP’s Saleem Khan on PK-89 (Chitral).

Source: Published in The Express Tribune, May 13th, 2013.

Back
Top Bottom