What's new

Do you really want Nawaz your PM again ?

Any chance for a Zardari comeback? There is no talk about him in this forum. I wonder if he has retired :unsure:

Is he not a party leader? With Nawaz out of country, Zardari would be an interesting option 🤔
He is a pimp daddy of 12 parties ... " house ma "

Yeh chutia chaprasi lagna ka liaq nahi, Pakistan main 3 dafa wazir-e-Azam bun gaya basori ka.
Establishment ka tofa ha .. quam bhugat rahi ha

ab tu ya gao sara .... mera sath mil ka

Last edited:
I wonder if IK as last resort after the success of no confidence vote can ask his supporters to take the streets to block the country to keep him in Power, Erdogan was fighting against a coup but in this case if IK rally his support to stop his govt fall what will happen ? where will Army Stand ? and will Pakistani's take matters in their own hands? If IK was booted out and the story of letter turned out to be true, then Pakistan's future will be in dark for a long time and I will blame not just Awam but the Civil Military establishment for that as well, America/India/west they want to secure their national interest we can not compromise on ours even if it means direct confrontations. I think this thing is now becoming the matter of self respect and dignity for Pakistan and its people.
@PakFactor @Zaki @Jango @Areesh @HRK @araz @SQ8

Here is latest video of PDM meeting with MQM ... good luck.... seems MQM sold out..

@Imran Khan ... sir ji extreme " lota bazi " late night ...
no one else but political mafia of pakistan is enemy of stability in pakistan
soon after election they start doing dirty . playing dirty by making elections controvencial . i still have to see one politician whom admit on tv he was defeated . we have no morale values no honesty nothing . until we have this breed of politicians forget a stable pakistan . who will invest in a country whom not sure tomorrow there will be a gov or not .

No space to discuss any political matter sensibly and peacefully here, political antagonism has wrought our society. Polarization has led to its worst form of invective and vituperation,
I am afraid we don't need an enemy for our destruction, we are self-sufficient in turning our own people into traitors.
Better do some constructive and informative discussion apart from politics.

Zardari wasn’t bluffing when he said establishment is neutral it does seem to be the case

Pm Imran khan is wasting his time in his work he’s only fattening up the goose to be plundered by the opposition parties leaders and families. on a later date when he is removed. Our land is cursed, we have mosques on every street corner I just do not understand how this is going on nearly every where in Pakistan corrupt nasty peoples

Back
Top Bottom