What's new

Do You Know Your Aircrafts?

air_dox14.jpg

Please put the reefer down and back away! :d

No, it is not an Owl. :)

iT'S SUCH MADNESS!

You ought to provide a little hint at least... Not easy to tell the model just by glancing at a tiny bit of tin lol

Oh, I couldn't help myself the moment I saw it... I think they made it look like that on purpose... so the enemy pilots would confuse it for an owl?

iT'S SUCH MADNESS!

You ought to provide a little hint at least... Not easy to tell the model just by glancing at a tiny bit of tin lol

I thought I'd raise the level a notch to make it more interesting. :D

it was just a notch? :undecided:

Well, according to some, I am just hitting "the puberty", so how high I possibly raise it? :D

because I have seen the best years of my life and learned a few things and you are just hitting the puberty, thanks for the best wishes, enjoy your imaginations behind the keyboard.

Well, according to some, I am just hitting "the puberty", so how high I possibly raise it? :D
xyxmt said: ↑
because I have seen the best years of my life and learned a few things and you are just hitting the puberty, thanks for the best wishes, enjoy your imaginations behind the keyboard.

Oh not to that level please, that is beyond compare lol

That plane you posted, it's got 4 engines or 6?

It's a Breguet 19!!! The same aircraft here, the pilot in front of it holding a bomb is Sabiha Gökçen, world's first female combat pilot

Breguet_19_Sabiha.jpg

good to know about her ..... i was not aware that the world first Female combat pilot was a Turk Lady .....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom