What's new

Do You Know Your Aircrafts?

Any one ..... ??

fig-30.jpg

its Turkish black hawk .... ???

yeap at the early 90s, in southeastern Turkey. A Turkish Gendermerie UH-60 Blackhawk. Pilots betted that they could lop the aircraft, but the engineers from ASELSAN disagreed it. And that's the result :P. Damn!!! I'm in love with those choppers

9949266284_64784df173_o.jpg

9384229732_06ed43e395_o.jpg

yeap at the early 90s, in southeastern Turkey. A Turkish Gendermerie UH-60 Blackhawk. Pilots betted that they could lop the aircraft, but the engineers from ASELSAN disagreed it. And that's the result :P. Damn!!! I'm in love with those choppers

that was a courageous attempt ..... truly amazing ....

speaking of choppers.

Here is a festive one!

1403225_10152064942499769_1758602303_o(1).jpg

Haroon Ahmad

Okay, now I am truly impressed. Had no clue about that one, spent a long time researching though!
:)

@HRK @CENTCOM In fact, when she landed, it always had maintainence problems that it never made her airborne again. They went for a deal with Sikorsky. They gave a new one to Gendarmerie Aviation Corps. And today Sikorsky uses that captures in his brochures&interactions worldwide :D

I wonder if your powers of identification can help you identify the TTP leaders who are targeting Pakistani people and soldiers; not to forget beheading Pakistani soldiers, attacking late Gen. Sanullah, Malala or the tens and thousands that have died at the hands of ruthless murderers. The ones who are destroying a progressive nation, maligning an identity, and hijacking a peaceful religion.

Anyways on topic, this should be easy!

gUESS.JPG

Haroon Ahmad

A high five and a cookie for anyone who can name this one (tis one of my favourite aircraft of all time).

yak-3m.jpg

1_9.jpg

:smitten:

I wonder if your powers of identification can help you identify the TTP leaders who are targeting Pakistani people and soldiers; not to forget beheading Pakistani soldiers.

I'm only trolling you sir.

But jokes aside, i doubt anyone with even a modicum of humanity can support what these barbarians have done and continue to do till this present day. The rewards for justice program was the wrong way to go about getting "tangible results", so was the ill funded and ill fated urdu Sesame street.

Cutting the head off the viper before it has a chance to strike, may seem like a good idea in the short run but how many more vipers are still in the pitt?

As the conflict in Afghanistan draws to a close, the focus will shift from Anti Terrorism to more counter terrorism, and this is where the real "juice" is, coming from a service background i would think it better to promote and glorify blue collar heroes that the youth ( the most innocent and impressionable) can look up to like Firefighters, EMTs, Police Officers etc...

The state has a duty to work hand in hand with education and civil society groups to develop youth engagement programs that foster the spirit of citizenship, selflessness and devotion to civic duty. Given time and enough incentive the youth who have often been misguided by the deviants and their nefarious schemes, will find a new avenue to channel their energies.

I believe this is the real LONG WAR, both in Pakistan and in Afghanistan, giving direction to the youth of the country to shape the nation in it's coming years.

Any one ..... ??

fig-30.jpg

its Turkish black hawk .... ???

Thats the B-24 Liberator, the IAF flew them as their first real bombers; till they were morphed into MR aircraft. Their P&W Wasp Radials could be heard for miles around.

I wonder if your powers of identification can help you identify the TTP leaders who are targeting Pakistani people and soldiers; not to forget beheading Pakistani soldiers, attacking late Gen. Sanullah, Malala or the tens and thousands that have died at the hands of ruthless murderers. The ones who are destroying a progressive nation, maligning an identity, and hijacking a peaceful religion.

View attachment 11354

Haroon Ahmad

Two wrong does not make one right ...... now let see your power of identification can guess the 'first wrong' .... you were correct about the second one ...... :whistle:

anyway on topic guess this one ....

other_hitleryouth10.jpg

View attachment 11354

Haroon Ahmad

Actually the TTP leaders do not roam in the areas where people are educated and have easy 24x7 internet access. They fear the educated communities.

Oh that looks like EA-18G Growler

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom