What's new

Do You Know Your Aircrafts?

@Alpha1 tell the name of this bird :D
bf109.jpg

The famous German Luftwaffe Bf-109. This is 'E' version. Powered by Daimler Benz DB601

The one above is Packard Merlin. It powered the famous P-51 Mustang as well as P-38 Lightning if I correctly recall. Also this engine was built under licence from Rolls Royce. In British service it powered famous Spitfire IX an onward.

Any one ..... ??

fig-30.jpg

its Turkish black hawk .... ???

This is B-24 Liberator.

A full two dozen. :D

B-24 Liberator

Last edited:
I wonder if your powers of identification can help you identify the TTP leaders who are targeting Pakistani people and soldiers; not to forget beheading Pakistani soldiers, attacking late Gen. Sanullah, Malala or the tens and thousands that have died at the hands of ruthless murderers. The ones who are destroying a progressive nation, maligning an identity, and hijacking a peaceful religion.

Anyways on topic, this should be easy!

View attachment 11354

Haroon Ahmad

This is EA-18G Growler. A derivative of F/A-18 Super Hornet for ECM and electronic warfare.

A high five and a cookie for anyone who can name this one (tis one of my favourite aircraft of all time).

yak-3m.jpg

1_9.jpg

:smitten:

Yak-3 at first I thought laGG 3 but the canopy was different, I have second world war aircraft identification book with specs, a rare book. Inspiration comes from Spitfire.

Back
Top Bottom