What's new

Do you have Indian friends?

future_bound

Reaction score
Question is for Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?

I have no indian/hindu friends, and try to avoid any social interaction with indians unless it is completely unavoidable like tolerating them in the workplace. Even then i am tactful and avoid talking to them about politics or religion.

Question is for Pakistanis in the diaspora. Do you have any indian friends? (or hindu indians, to be more specific)

If yes, how do you interact with them when there are tensions between india and Pakistan? Like 2002 military standoff, Mumbai 2008, or current tensions over Pulwama. Does it have an impact on your friendship?

I have no indian/hindu friends, and try to avoid any social interaction with indians unless it is completely unavoidable like tolerating them in the workplace. Even then i am tactful and avoid talking to them about politics or religion.

Newsflash.

They are the ones avoiding you.

Do you see how Indian faces change when they discover the Hindi speaking desi is a Pakistani?

I kid you not. We have hyper-mobile faces. This has been pointed out by a number of firangs who've been present at such comical instances.

Sorry for bursting your bubble. But that's the politically incorrect truth about us and you in the west.

Embarrassing linkages. Vestigeal appendages.

Cheers, Doc

yes i have one of them send me a massage yesterday

40 ko mar diya na
my reply - tum ne kitny kashmiri mary 2018 main ?
yaar le lo kashmir aik hi bar jan chuty
my reply - kashmir humara nhi hai jin ka hai un ko de do :lol:

yes i have one of them send me a massage yesterday

40 ko mar diya na
my reply - tum ne kitny kashmiri mary 2018 main ?
yaar le lo kashmir aik hi bar jan chuty
my reply - kashmir humara nhi hai jin ka hai un ko de do :lol:

Your friend is a buzdil moron.

Must be a bamman.

Cheers, Doc

I don't think anyone in India (even those with Pakistani friends) is feeling funny at this moment.

Are you?

Cheers, Doc
what if i told you india is 1.3bn people and even dont know attack happen some are willing more deaths some enjoying it and some have no feelings ? its not robotic society . next attack will be on indian forces from an indian too just wait .

I have indian friends. They are worried how they will survive in their own environment in India

VERY sensible.

I've heard rumours that they are contagious.

I had Indian friends during my stay in UK. Came back to Pak and saw all of them turn into extremists and bigots.

Blocked them and never had any contact ever again.

Realized that Indian youth is a lost cause. The people who pretend to be intelligent, respectful and with good upbringing turn into RSS loonies when nobody is watching them.

Back
Top Bottom