What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
    5 vote(s)
    19.2%
    4 vote(s)
    15.4%
    3 vote(s)
    11.5%
    2 vote(s)
    7.7%
    1 vote(s)
    3.8%
5+
11 vote(s)
42.3%

Looks like half of the forum are playboys. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You always say good things about Hindus, but say bad things about Pakistan??
:tsk::butcher::argh::lol:

I always thought Afghan will give their support to Pakistan. :what:

So bhai they do good things for us here that's why itna toh banta hai na ke thanks bolain unko

And I don't say bad things about Pakistan only sometimes when I counter a troll poster here and yes we always support Pakistan no matter what but for the time being we need help, help from anyone it can be from a Hindu or Muslim but we need it more than anything to stand up on our feet. These are the hardest days Afghans are facing in their history so they shall always remember their friends and foes of today.

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
    4 vote(s)
    15.4%
    3 vote(s)
    11.5%
    2 vote(s)
    7.7%
    1 vote(s)
    3.8%
5+
11 vote(s)
42.3%

Looks like half of the forum are playboy. :)

I was just about to come to that.

Commendable. There's a word for it. It's called being a man-w*ore. Lol.

Last edited:
Guruji aapki dakshana

cookies_close.jpg

Dhanyabadh Jujhmanh :D

Belive me i have seen boys with these horrible personalities,treat girls like shit & still are managing to get girls simply becuz of their money,i haven't tried my hand in the game yet,due to exams & stuff,but will surely try to score in college
Well two years into my graduation and i have seen girls take guys on a ride :D be it any place in NCR it's one and the same money does plays a role :)

I want to say to OP that stop wasting your time finding a girlfriend for you. You are 30 now. Just talk to your parents and do arrange marriage.

I am 21. I had 3 chances that I saw clearly. In all other chances, I was not sure. But still I ignored it and try to waste my time in learning something. Almost every of my other classfellow had a girlfriend in my school, college and even university time. Now they are all finding a job but they are not getting any.

I am now working in a government organizatioin. I am enjoying my life.

I am 21. I had 3 chances that I saw clearly. In all other chances, I was not sure. But still I ignored it and try to waste my time in learning something. Almost every of my other classfellow had a girlfriend in my school, college and even university time. Now they are all finding a job but they are not getting any.

I am now working in a government organizatioin. I am enjoying my life.
i thought like u when i was 21:D

i thought like u when i was 21:D
What is your age now?

By the way, if you have money, you have everything. Girls will follow you everywhere. Now it is really happening to me. But I think there is something more I have to do in my life to stick with some girl.

What is your age now?

By the way, if you have money, you have everything. Girls will follow you everywhere. Now it is really happening to me. But I think there is something more I have to do in my life to stick with some girl.
older then u,,,,;)
n yes ,money helps,alot.:agree:

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(
Little extension to your question...if you had more than 2 gf..plz leave their name, mobile number for reference. :D

Back
Top Bottom