What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
What type of blood pressure is that man:o:, I hope you are not confusing blood pressure with something else :lol::lol:
i don't know man , i'm sick ! and i think i'm sick because i don't have a soulmate to be with in the morning , at noon and in the afternoon , i'm seriosuly sick

Ya like 1-2% are not after money

You are not alone

I can't acknowledge any percentage of gold diggers but from my experience I can see its well above 1%-2% that is my personal experience though.

Iran is not like that , but a lot of people are screwing around !! you won't believe such things are happening ! Where do you think the triplet i saw last night were going ? to the guy's house !!! just imagine what things they would do once they are there !! OMG , i'm about to cry ....

:o::woot:o_O It is evident that you need a wife and as @haman10 said you are one Horny Dumb@$$ :D
i'm not a dumbass , i just can't relate to girls , it's because every girl i've ever tried talking too just simply doesn't want to understand me ! not that i started my conversation with them begging for sex , but it's like all the girls out there are boycotting me ! !!!

I don't understand this obssesion with the money. Then find a girl who has same money with you.. and try your chance over her.

Belive me i have seen boys with these horrible personalities,treat girls like shit & still are managing to get girls simply becuz of their money,i haven't tried my hand in the game yet,due to exams & stuff,but will surely try to score in college

Iran is not like that , but a lot of people are screwing around !! you won't believe such things are happening ! Where do you think the triplet i saw last night were going ? to the guy's house !!! just imagine what things they would do once they are there !! OMG , i'm about to cry ....

i'm not a dumbass , i just can't relate to girls , it's because every girl i've ever tried talking too just simply doesn't want to understand me ! not that i started my conversation with them begging for sex , but it's like all the girls out there are boycotting me ! !!!

you are 30 man forget about girls & marry,do a arrange marriage if you have to & if you want to just get in & get out their are plenty of Brothels in the world

Belive me i have seen boys with these horrible personalities,treat girls like shit & still are managing to get girls simply becuz of their money,i haven't tried my hand in the game yet,due to exams & stuff,but will surely try to score in college

What good will come out of the girl who choose you just for your money.... ?

Your story has really saddened me:cry::frown::frown: @haman10 can you help this guy ? :frown::cray::cray:

well to all memebers who are trying to help OP with his "piculear problem "

well all you guys

8491fb9c970764fb0692ed6cdefacf6c2daa9fcbc16b09e90fca5954f00ff5b0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom