What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
for feck sake. South Asians have enough people.

In fact, a lot of Indians and Pakistanis should be sterilized. Breeding like rats.
go to the obstetrics department of a govt. hospital,,,,its an epidemic like situation,:lol:

I would like to have 2 boys and one princess at the least. :D

I love kids and they love me !!!

No man should ever say they love kids. They are bottomless pits where you shovel money in, and you get ingratitude and hardship in return.

If you seriously love kids, have you considered getting a gender reassignment surgery?

go to the obstetrics department of a govt. hospital,,,,its an epidemic like situation,:lol:

I don't like children. AT ALL.

I am not going to be a father in the future.

No man should ever say they love kids. They are bottomless pits where you shovel money in, and you get ingratitude and hardship in return.

If you seriously love kids, have you considered getting a gender reassignment surgery?
:o::o::o:

You talking from experience ??? :D

i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(
be confident and take it easy when you meet girls

:o::o::o:

You talking from experience ??? :D

Yep. I was that kid once.

Imagine if I had a son like me, I would strangle that child myself :D

But seriously speaking, I have no intention of being a father. Too immature to take care of myself and too much of a man-child to assume responsibility for another life.

my-right-hand-is-my-girlfriend-shut-up_o_993253.jpg

Male Forum...... :D

How about asking our female members here to participate ....... :P

i am sorry if i runied the reputation of iranians here by opening this thread , i really wanted to know how it is for people out there !? if other people suffer like me , or if i'm indeed the only one who suffers

Male Forum...... :D

How about asking our female members here to participate ....... :P

there is a reason why the females stay away from this forum :unsure:

i am sorry if i runied the reputation of iranians here by opening this thread , i really wanted to know how it is for people out there !? if other people suffer like me , or if i'm indeed the only one who suffers

Nah bro, I have heard many questions like this before.

Reddit is abundant with these.

Suffer?:rofl:

I basically had two girl friends besides happily married

First was found in School, second in college

So many female friends in workplaces but none of them were good enough to replace my love

Back
Top Bottom