What's new

Do you have a girlfriend and if so how did you find one?

How many have you had?

Votes: 11 18.6%

Votes: 8 13.6%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • 5+

Votes: 26 44.1%

• Total voters
I have been in love with one woman for the past three years, she toys with my heart like a ribber ball. I have dated a few women to get over her and faked one or two relationships, nothing seems to work...

I always get it from my business/ work........all of them are my customers (one person in one period, not all of them in one period), but I don't have currently. So, its easier for me to get one since our meeting with my customers will be quite many before I approach them.

I can say that, if we meet a girl and she like to play her hair while talking with us, it is the door opening. Yup, for hijab women, the door opening is their eyes and their interest in talking with us. The women will be the one who show the way first, what we do is just to get trough the way that she has opened

Last edited:
i can't get close to any females , and i'm almost 30! how do you guys get "close" to females?
I know i live in an islamic society but there are stuff going on even here , and i've also traveled abroad , no luck there either :(
Kill yourself. :lol:

I'll probably have a couple of kids when i'm your age Inshallah !!!

BTW don't be so uptight. Just make friends with them first so you can get to know them better.

for feck sake. South Asians have enough people.

In fact, a lot of Indians and Pakistanis should be sterilized. Breeding like rats.
I would like to have 2 boys and one princess at the least. :D

I love kids and they love me !!!

Back
Top Bottom