What's new

Do you get along with Indians (hindus) at school and workplace??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can brag about all stuff abroad..

You can't Hence this "cry me a river" thread .

But when you go back to your own country, your dhoti is exposed wet

Seems like you have washed a lot of Indian Dhotis . Nice Work ex little fella .

70% of Indians live under poverty line, India is worse than Pakistan on almost every factor bro

Its better to accept the truth than keep denying it

This is exactly the reason why you should take the medicines prescribed to you . Ask any think Tank or sensible Pakistani to back this statement of yours . You will find none except some senior trolls .

That being said even you know this is not the case , you are just dropping empty lines to wipe away your tears .

You can brag about all stuff abroad..

But when you go back to your own country, your dhoti is exposed wet

70% of Indians live under poverty line, India is worse than Pakistan on almost every factor bro

Its better to accept the truth than keep denying it

Dear bro...are you on high??? So you think you people are very rich and prosperous people??? Of course i can understand...It is weekend night...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum dusmani me bhi sharafat rakhte... Super awesome vid @KRAIT
I don't hate regular Pakistani soldiers. They are just as professional like our army. Soldiers are the most respected people in my book.

First of all why you need to be tactful when some is not creating any problem for you...One of my best friend who is from Lahore....I am almost friend for him since last 12 year...We talk about everything starting from politics, religion, work and even to his marriage.....Both of us never become so tactful as you say when we have interacted with each other....We have accepted each others difference in opinion but still then we never tries to outsmart eachother..Both of us respect to each other because we know that we could trust each other...But you are talking in a very mean and suave but language of hatred.....Can you think if everyone of both your and people of my country will be like you????....You started with a thread with an implicit intention to show to low to Indian people and in particular Hindu people a low....What do you expect...that you and people of your religion and your country and just saint....Come on man...grow up...These kinds of topic and discussion specifying a specific religiour group only result in trolling and posting unnecessary insult both the people...I know that you are so innocent that you donot know about it.....

I am talking about interacting with people in the workplace. In North america, we are expected to avoid any arguments about politics, religion or anything personal in the workplace. That is why i am tactful when i have to interact with hindus at work.

But i detest hindus because of persecution of muslims in kashmir and gujarat, and i avoid befriending or interacting with hindus outside work and boycott hindu-owned businesses.

Hum dusmani me bhi sharafat rakhte... Super awesome vid @KRAIT

How the India media seems to be present even when there is a simple ceremony of handing over a few bodies in such a remote area......didn't the PA hand over bodies of dead Indian soldiers back..... i guess Pakistani media missed the opportunity for some chest thumping. !!

Beleive me, as long as you don't talk about politics or mentioned sensitive topics of India and Pakistan, then Indians and Pakistani's can be good friends. Heck, my best friend is Christian from India. We do not ever talk about Kashmir, politics, etc and we get along all the time!

Memories and wounds of partition along with history of subcontinent, Kashmir Saga has created enemity within Pakistan and India.

This enemity will not go away easily.

i get along with them just fine ,some of my best friends are Indians, though if you ask me on a personal basis off-course we have our preferences for eg i avoid Gujarati's , just don't like them , on the other hand even though i hate the maratha empire & its history ,but believe it or not i find marathis to be quite good hearted in general but with an attitude problem, not to mention i also find my own kind (mohajir or Urdu speaking the most conceited people in Pakistan) my favorites are Punjabi's from both sides, kerelites one of the best people i have met, i like hydrabadis too & west bengolis dada's are dada's heck i love them (strictly from a typical Karachi Urdu speaking.bihari Pakistani point of view) as for up,bihari well knowing my self i tend to keep my guards on, so you see even though we all have our own preferrences one should not genralize people you loose out on good friends

OK why do you avoid gujaratis and what attidute problems do we have and why do you hate Maratha empire please be more specific

I am talking about interacting with people in the workplace. In North america, we are expected to avoid any arguments about politics, religion or anything personal in the workplace. That is why i am tactful when i have to interact with hindus at work.

But i detest hindus because of persecution of muslims in kashmir and gujarat, and i avoid befriending or interacting with hindus outside work and boycott hindu-owned businesses.

Personally I don't socialize with Hindus nor do I like Hinduism. Though I did have a Hindu suitemate from New Delhi (btw doesn't have an accent) who I and several other guys (Christian, Catholic, non-religious) guys lived with durning previous University semesters. I get along with him just fine, we don't tread on religion, we discuss technology, games, we do discuss social and political issues not relating to Pakistan or India, one time we stumbled upon Kashmir issue which I fired him down on pretty badly (it was helpful that I had already debated Kashmir issue before online so I was prepared) and because he was ignorant of the history of it he really couldn't counter-argue, any way there was that one time. Other then that I have helped the guy out many times and he has asked for my help many times, he has even told his family about me. We did hangout, had dinner, share stories like normal people do, he is a nice guy. Though this doesn't mean in any way that I like Hindus in general. Now he is more respectful than many of the Internet Hindus you will find on here.

Now the only reason I am in relations with him because he happened to be my suitemate for sometime durning Uni other than that I don't socialize with Hindus, just have no interest to do.

Besides, don't mean to be offensive but they're just not my kind of people especially the Indian Hindus, many of them are unattractive, have this curry smell, Bollywood lovers, don't like their culture, their holidays I don't like, I really don't like Hindu paganism. Most of my colleagues and friends are whites who I get along with. Mind you I have lived here for many years in US and have only relations with one Hindu, as I said I don't socialize with most Hindus.

Though when you have to live with someone you have to have understanding and show courtesy otherwise there is real tension, unlike Internet where you can bad mouth as much as you like. So you can get along with people but respect and courtesy must be there first.

well now i want to share a personl incident. 1 week when this LoC Thing was going on.. My bro called up his friend for combin study. He was a MUSLIM.
Name inzimam... Studying in b.tech in panjab.
Now after dinner i switch to news channel and the debate was going on loc thing.
He said one thing lemme quote " pakistan bolta hai india me muslim k sath ye ho raha wo ho raha. Killing,rapes and etc. Pakistan bolta india me hindu apne religious talk karte hai.they always talk about the religion apne desh ki log ko dikhate ki india kharb hai we are the best"(m barhmin by cast and had no problem in keeping him in my home. My mom treated him just like she treat us.) i ask him how can you say this and how you know. He told his 2 bother live in saudi and he got bothi indian and pakistani as a friend... He added pakistani guy try to infulence him about india and religon.
Now come to your long march.
Hats off that guy (who was leading march) he is a real guy who want pakistan as a stable pakistan... You talk about indian media displaying negtve things about pakistan. But go and have a clip of news which displayed in indian news.now i rember that guy ask the public in long march. "puri duniya pakistan ko dhesath gir ka desh manti ya nai. Sach se boliye"pakistni didnt respond to it. He again rept that qutesn. And then your ppl said. "Yes" so tell me is india made your ppl believe it. ???? please dont spread hates... Believe in humanity

I respect your personal opinion...and you are welcome to do what you want...But inspite of you and your people have so much of hatred for Hindu people...I donot do like what you choose to do...In spite of your people involved in all kinds of terrorism activity in India and creating all sorts of problem for us...I still go to grocery stores that in owned by Pakstani Muslim people, I still went out with my Pakistani friend to have dinner with him in the week end...and of course i still talk about Kashmir and Balochistan feerdom movement with him...and in future...i will continue to do that....Because...it sure that i do not want to be a person of hatred minded like you.....

How the India media seems to be present even when there is a simple ceremony of handing over a few bodies in such a remote area......didn't the PA hand over bodies of dead Indian soldiers back..... i guess Pakistani media missed the opportunity for some chest thumping. !!

Well imdian media wasnt there. (m not sure nor m any ofcl to say this but as per my perdiction)this is video made buy indian army or may b pakistan army just like we have flag meeting few days back in loc and video and pic was flimed.. I guess this same kinda flim...

Same here , neither I want to get banned :P , but icewolf statement was insulting. I just gave reference of culture (Water scare culture Vs water rich culture). Icewolf claim was ridiculous that Indian don't bath...

Same here , neither I want to get banned :P , but icewolf statement was insulting. I just gave reference of culture (Water scare culture Vs water rich culture). Icewolf claim was ridiculous that Indian don't bath...

That really means nothing.
Indians are water rich and they bath in the river Ganges......which is one of the most polluted rivers on earth and you come out more dirty then you went in.
So water rich means nothing when it comes to cleanliness.

*note I am in no way trolling the holy river, I am just saying what is common knowledge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom