What's new

Do you feel proud if your country is big and rich

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
I was wondering to see how are people feeling, when they born in a big country. or your country is very big.
that mean your are majority. some people belongs a small and 3 rd world country . are they feel shy.

I was wondering to see how are people feeling, when they born in a big country. or your country is very big.
that mean your are majority. some people belongs a small and 3 rd world country . are they feel shy.

I dont know about other but I'm proud that we have a big China, I can go to the norh east to admire the frozen winter, to south such Hainan to admire the sunshine beach, go to do excution to the top of Mount everest in Tibet and everywhere I go in this world I see my Chinese brothers and sisters eventhough I didn't know them nor spoke to them...that make myself relief, comfortable and happy as Chinese.

Just well weather to be proud of,see UK a god blessing nation.

I dont know about other but I'm proud that we have a big China, I can go to the norh east to admire the frozen winter, to south such Hainan to admire the sunshine beach, go to do excution to the top of Mount everest in Tibet and everywhere I go in this world I see my Chinese brothers and sisters eventhough I didn't know them nor spoke to them...that make myself relief, comfortable and happy as Chinese.
sure we are prond of our contry!great china!

In day to day life no, life has its own simple pleasures that only depends on you.
this is so-called 'freedom'?

depends on the share in the opportunities someone gets in their nation
can some start from a poor background and move up to have a decent standard of living

with rapid growth, chinese citizens may feel more proud of their nation because their lives get better everyday, in general
while many in developed nations have to work harder just to maintain their somewhat adequate standard of living, look at japan, with 20 years of stagnation and recession, someone in that situation could be pessimistic and see their lives getting harder, and not be proud to be japanese like their fathers and mothers were a generation ago

but the economy is still moving along and many still have a decent standard of living
it all depends on the individuals trajectory, and the balance between how many people have better lives, how many stay the same, and how many people are having a decrease in their standard of living

People can live in a tiny country and feel great.
Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 11.56.19 PM.png

This guy is in Iceland in his own little world.

No... I want to live in a small country at the carribeans or in some south east asian country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom