Votes: 53 61.6%
  • God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
those 20 million or so Pakistani flood victims (7 million of which are still homeless) are still standing strong, still smiling and laughing and still able to rebuild not just because they have no choice, but because of their fear and love of Allah SWT

What has god to do with rehablitation here?

Japan n Germany were destroyed beyond recognition, and look at them now, and they are not fatalistic as you people.....

Poor Muslim countries (full of religion and deseases) example will horrify you, so dont even start from here....

oh yes, india the country with the largest number of HIV infected people is a Muslim country? :lol: i suggest you look in the mirror before you point fingers!

And secondly, if i were you i wouldn't judge a faith by the actions of its followers (which would be a smart thing to do if i were you) because had you had the slightest knowledge about Islam you would know that suicide is strictly forbidden.

I like the attention this topic is getting some debates are rahter irrantional though =p. Anyways carry on i don't feel like involving my self in it right now ;D.

unless some one can grab that jonasad guy with the jin avatar =3.

on the link provided by you no where does it show a list of countries with suicide!

however it is well known that Japan and Korea top the suicide list in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development countries.

also check this link: Suicide highest among developed nations

and this link: South Korea suicide rate is highest in the world: Washington post

First of all, a person like you believing in fatalism, should not be talking of suicidal deaths. Somebody has to die, will die, no matter what!

Look at wiki!

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I like the attention this topic is getting some debates are rahter irrantional though =p. Anyways carry on i don't feel like involving my self in it right now ;D.

unless some one can grab that jonasad guy with the jin avatar =3.

What has god to do with rehablitation here?

it shows that our trust and our belief in God keeps our morale strong and keeps us united against all odds.

Japan n Germany were destroyed beyond recognition, and look at them now, and they are not fatalistic as you people.....

but yet they have a high suicide rate and they are amongst the most developed nations in the world.

And secondly, if i were you i wouldn't judge a faith by the actions of its followers (which would be a smart thing to do if i were you) because had you had the slightest knowledge about Islam you would know that suicide is strictly forbidden.

If you single out non muslim countries and show thier perils, what does it show? Of course people will show you a big (telescope type) mirror.

Death is a death, by whatever means.

Either u r fatalistic, or you are not.
Stay the course, dont digress.

oh yes, india the country with the largest number of HIV infected people is a Muslim country? :lol: i suggest you look in the mirror before you point fingers!

Exactly. Indians are religious too and filled with diseases, poverty and misery.

Islam was born around 700AD. Didn't the world survive without islam before that? Why Allah didn't write quran at the beginning of humanity but chose a certain period to start it?

And about suicide rates, those countries have the highest life expectancies too. When competitiveness is high, depression is bound to happen and hence the suicides. But they don't die by bomb blasts or lynching in the name of religion. Neither do they suffer from wide spread diseases and malnutrition like in the more religious , developing countries.

First of all, a person like you believing in fatalism, should not be talking of suicidal deaths. Somebody has to die, will die, no matter what!

Look at wiki!

List of countries by suicide rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

are you ignorant or what? that list on wiki is outdated however the article i posted from Washington post was updated on April 18, 2010 which makes it more accurate then wiki. and IMO being second place on suicide rate list isn't something to be proud of either!

it shows that our trust and our belief in God keeps our morale strong and keeps us united against all odds.

So why are most muslim countries on failed state list?

but yet they have a high suicide rate and they are amongst the most developed nations in the world.[/QUOTE]

There are 20 other factors (desease included) which outnumber suicide deaths......there are more people dying (per capita) of hunger in sudan n somalia, what is God doing?

are you ignorant or what? that list on wiki is outdated however the article i posted from Washington post was updated on April 18, 2010 which makes it more accurate then wiki. and IMO being second place on suicide rate list isn't something to be proud of either!

People die by suicides, and people die by hunger, as in Sudan n Somalia, both of them failed states, where is the God?

Most of the 20 failed states are Islamic, where is God?

1. Somalia (0)
2. Chad (+2)
3. Sudan (0)
4. Zimbabwe (-2)
5. Democratic Republic of the Congo (0)
6. Afghanistan (+1)
7. Iraq (-1)
8. Central African Republic (0)
9. Guinea (0)
10. Pakistan (0)
11. Haiti (+1)
12. Côte d'Ivoire (-1)
13. Kenya (+1)
14. Nigeria (+1)
15. Yemen (+4)
16. Burma (-3)
17. Ethiopia (-1)
18. Timor-Leste (+2)
19. North Korea (-2)
20. Niger (+4)

Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And u have audacity to blame Japan n south korea?

Islam was born around 700AD. Didn't the world survive without islam before that? Why Allah didn't write quran at the beginning of humanity but chose a certain period to start it?

First of all, your posts are making it obvious that you have 0 clue of what your talking about, you have not even basic knowledge of Islam and yet you have the audacity to comment about it. Secondly non of the Muslims countries (except Saudi Arabia to some extent) are Islamic and neither are they following Islam properly so how can you judge Islam based on a country? So its no use debating with you regarding Islam.

And about suicide rates, those countries have the highest life expectancies too.

having a high life expectancy doesn't mean anything when a country has a a high suicide rate, and that too a developed, so called modern first world country.

First of all, your posts are making it obvious that you have 0 clue of what your talking about, you have not even basic knowledge of Islam and yet you have the audacity to comment about it.

Same can be said about you and evolution.

Obiviously ninja is SILENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom