What's new

Do you believe in God?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to discuss religion in this thread, but only God. Do you believe that God exists? why or why not?

Considering the Universe is so big, that human mind can not even imagine how big it is, do you think the idea of a punishing/vengeful God is really small?

^ I have been thinking about this a lot in the last few days

if i think as a nutral human being not as a muslim or christian of any religious man......by observing so far developments of human being made in its history on earth and space (specially about life in space) i am forced to think that either there is really a supreme being who is rulling this universe or human do have extreme supernatural powers that were discovered by early human and are protected from public by some SECRET society till this day .....what do you say

for how many people does that dream come true? 1 or 2% of the folks. That fact is majority of the people live and die in the same or even worse conditions they were born in. Life is a big punishment for them, so how is it fair?

It's not about the dream it's all about your effect ......

this shows that the Religious discussion is very important sometimes, but, unfortunately, PDF has less manpower to have a separate section.
well, people usually fight when they talk about religion. But this is PDF, you cant take out religion from most threads here. lolz.

well, people usually fight when they talk about religion. But this is PDF, you cant take out religion from most threads here. lolz.

Religious discussion is important, but if it can be ignored, we will see less division among the Muslims here as there are also division among the Muslims believers [liberal, extremists, Wohabis, Shia, Sunni, Pir believer etc.] also. So I think the PDF management is right by not allowing the religions discussions for their own countrymen and Muslims.

Religious discussion is important, but if it can be ignored, we will see less division among the Muslims here as there are also division among the Muslims believers [liberal, extremists, Wohabis, Shia, Sunni, Pir believer etc.] also. So I think the PDF management is right by not allowing the religions discussions for their own countrymen and Muslims.

well may be you are right, they should have a separate section in member's club for all religion based posts... but zero tolerance policy in rest of forum. That way religious wars can be confined to one place.

why dont you suggest this to webby in suggestion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom