What's new

Do you believe in God/Gods?

How strong is your belief in God/Gods?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in God or Gods, ....My political views changed alot in last few years ....

and there are some Marxist-Leninist Politicians, who believe in God (P Govinda Pilla ,TK Hamsa ...etc)

You are a Bad Marxist...:pissed:
@kbd-raaf,Why didn't you added Zero??

Last edited by a moderator:
I have voted 1 but I'm not an atheist because I like human side of religions not the invisible daddy stuff.

he ? is god male or female????? last i know god have no genetic:frown:
Actually God may have been an alien from a super advanced civilization. Our DNA had likely been genetically mutated to take up human form. This probably happened a few hundred thousand years ago.

So if Aliens can be said to be Gods, then yeah, I believe in God. But not a 'God' sitting in 'Heaven' surrounded by angels playing their harps!! The former I feel is more credible and logical! :D

going by the poll, most out here are believers of GOD!!.....

Actually God may have been an alien from a super advanced civilization. Our DNA had likely been genetically mutated to take up human form. This probably happened a few hundred thousand years ago.

So if Aliens can be said to be Gods, then yeah, I believe in God. But not a 'God' sitting in 'Heaven' surrounded by angels playing their harps!! The former I feel is more credible and logical! :D

:agree:Even I buy that concept...

Why don't you believe in god?

Science actually proves that god exists not vice versa as many Atheists have come to believe because 99% of them have never taken the time to actually research the matter.

Why does Richard Dawkins refuses to debate the topic on the existence of god? He always claims that no matter what he says theists will turn it around so that it proves god exists yet he is unwilling to accept the fact that it may be because God actually does exist. In the end he knows that he will loose because science itself doesn't support his point of view and he would be exposed as the anti-intellectual he is.

EVERYONE here does not believe in, even ridicules and pities some god or gods and would have no notion of what god is if not brainwashed by their families and societies since childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom